Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had refresh this in everyones mind because its SO EASY. The info Im about to quickly give u works for everyone I gurantee it. Im not gonna get into long discussions or conversations anymore Ill just give u the info u need directly to clear ur skin. Try it and thank me later.

SUPPLIMENTS-" No matter what anyone says suppliments wont cure ur acne but they help reduce it and help with a great complexion and overall health" Cod liver oil, Borage OIL, Vitamin E, Lecithin-if allergic get soy free choline or soy free lecithin, Pro Biotic, Multi vitamin, Calcium-MAg and chromium.

DIET- "If you eat this way its impossible to get acne from food unless ur allergic to one of the foods, eat "ONLY" Natural chicken, turkey, fish and sardines for your protein sources, get coconut oil and GHEE=grass fed clarified butter for your fat sources, and for carbs eat ONLY LOW STARCH CARBS such as broccoli, kale, green beans, apples, blueberries cabbage, canaloupe, zunnhini, spinach,pears ect.... For a complete list go to yahoo and look up low starch fruis and veggies. People UNKNOWINGLY eat grains, carrots, corn and other STARCHY carbs and then yell"DIET DONT WORK" lol of course it wont work if ur eating proinfllmmatory foods that cause a rpaid rise in blood sugar causing acne. If your a big meat eater focus on dark meat versions of chiken and turkey and go easy on the carbs, if your not really into meat opt for the chicken and turkey breast of other white meat areas and enjoy more fruits and veggies. LIsten to ur body, it will let u know what it needs.

LIFESTYLE- Exercise daily even if its something light such as push ups, sit ups, leg raises ect. It will help lower ur stress horomones. Focus on sleeping 7-8 hours and night and get to bed before 11 pm if at all possible every night. Quit all sexual activity for the first few weeks and after ur skin is clear from perfect diet and no sex after 3 weeks, u can engage in sexual activity again to see how much of it u can tolerate without it effecting ur acne. Last but not least try to workout enough to sweat at least 3 times a week.

Anyone who uses this plan I promice u, u will clear ur skin. The only problem u may run into is blood sugar problems. This happens because after years of eating sugar and grains, it has messed up ur system badly. After 3 days of quitting all suagr and grains u will experience hypoglycemia for a few days, dont worry its just ur body lowering its insulin level, which is part of the cure. If u experience dizzyness, fatigue or any other negative symptoms eat a tea or table spoon of cocnut oil immediately followed by a protein source above, a teaspoon of GHEE butter and a little low starch carbs. U will be on ur way to flawlesss skin. Please no one come here and argue or ask questions just trust me THIS WORKS FOR EVERYONE. THIS is ur final cure for acne, Im done arugineg on my other threads. Ill update this plan as needed if necessary. GOOD LUCK and please report back to me in 3 weeks when u skin is cleared. Also dont worry if u cant quit sex for 3 weeks and eat this way at first. Its not easy to give up old habits just know that in order to be clear once and for all this has to be done. MOD PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY, EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS AND KNOW THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY NEED TO WORK TOWARDS FOR CLEAR SKIN PEace

I'm sorry, but I disagree. The same thing doesn't work for anyone. Some supplements can actually aggravate acne, as has been my experience.

And quitting sex has always, and will always, seem completely stupid to me.

But then again, I'm quite predjudiced against posts where "u" replaces "you." Might make me seem snobby, but it's true.

Please respect me and trust me on this. Please delete both of the above threads untill u have tryed my plan and failed. All that i ask is respect, ive worked my azz off to clear my skin and im sharing it with everyone else now. The least u can do is hold off on ur negative comments untill u try it for 3 weeks. Better yet dont even reply untill u have tryed it for 3 weeks. Thank you PS if the suppliments are all natural they should not effect acne UNLESS ur allergic.

Also im sure many people are already using my plan and have clear skin but they dont want to thank me because of my ego, its all good.

This thread is a joke. You cannot expect what has worked for you to work for everyone. Also, lose the ego now, coming here with a full head of steam is destined for failure.

a few problems

1) insanely expensive if you want an above average caloric intake like 3000+

2) carrots are "insanely pro-inflammatory" LOL ? i think you mean the word "grains" in that statement

LEAN DECENT MEAT IS EXPENSIVE, DECENT FISH IS EXPENSIVE, FRUITS AND VEGGIES ARE FIBER AND WATER

^

THAT statement should be stickied at the top of this forum instead of yours

and what happens if you're a vegan or a vegetarian who can't tolerate dairy and eggs, die ? we need more options here

and SWEATY workouts are VERY bad for acne flares for some people, including myself, if i can't get to a shower quickly after sweating i will almost always see new bumps by the evening because of the dried sweat, even if i don't touch my face until then

Also im sure many people are already using my plan and have clear skin but they dont want to thank me because of my ego, its all good.

Oh god...I think some people get acne just from reading your posts.

Lecithin breaks me out, chicken breaks me out. There's no way one diet is a "cure" for "everyone", but it may "help" for "most".

Oh god...I think some people get acne just from reading your posts.

LOL oh yeah!!

Man, people are WAY too quick to judge. It is obvious that "TheRealCure" is trying to help people!! I understand the difference of opinion, but if you haven't tried it don't bash the guy(or girl)! My sister takes supplements every day, works out, eats all organic food, and she has great skin. I think I might try it too :)

Lecithin breaks me out, chicken breaks me out. There's no way one diet is a "cure" for "everyone", but it may "help" for "most".

Exactly the same along with any other protein other then Fish. Alot of other supplements break me out and alot of Herbal things i.e. Tea, Olive leaf (however I can see why this one does)also a crap load of other things break me out. I do agree with some of the above. Also I dont like hating on people but if someone has no fucking clue about acne and they need some *general pointers the above is not that bad information. I dont think diet alone can cure acne...but it can cause it.

* Judge by results

Guest maynird

Enough already with the "guarantees." If you found something that works for you, that is great; however, it is rather absurd to assume it will have the same effect on everyone else. Every time someone on this board boasts about a new cure, people jump all over it for a few weeks or so and then they forget all about because it doesn't work for them in the end.

This is considered an opinion and should be labeled as such. Please keep this in mind and good luck to you in the future.

Man, people are WAY too quick to judge. It is obvious that "TheRealCure" is trying to help people!! I understand the difference of opinion, but if you haven't tried it don't bash the guy(or girl)! My sister takes supplements every day, works out, eats all organic food, and she has great skin. I think I might try it too :)

No he seeks some kind of recognition. He just packages info that has been posted on this site a million other times and tries to make it sound like he discovered all of this himself and then he will call anyone who disagrees with him ignorant.

I encourage you to take the diet route, just read threads from the more intelligent and less obnoxious members here.

For the last time UNLESS U TRY MY PLAN DONT COMMENT PERIOD. If you eat fast food chicken or if ur allergic to soy than of course lecithin or chicken will break you out. I FORGOT TO MENTION PLAIN CHICKEN AND IT HAS TO BE ALL NATURAL FROM WHOLE FOODS OR GIANT. Any other brands will break u out cause additives. Also like i said eat ONLY the above foods, no sauces, seasons ect... I know for a fact if u follow the above info without having sex u wont get any new pimples PERIOD. I already said if u have food allergies to ANY FOOD avoid it so if ur allergic to chicken or soy than avoid chiken and lecithin and eat turkey. If ur allergic to all protein sources than u need serious digestive help lol.

This is not a joke, if followed it will work for everyone, all humans are the same, the only difference among us is the damage already done to our bodies from carbs and other abusive behaviors. Thus some of us can still handle carbs well and some cant. When u elimimate all sugar, grains and starchy veggies from ur diet u will see what catagory u fall into. VEgan eating is unhealthy period. But like i already said if ur not into meat than u at least need a little chicken or turkey breast followed by a lot fo fruits and veggies.

Also the HILARIOUS PART OF this is people assume chicken or other foods are causing there acne when in REALITY its the masturbating causing it lol. Thats why u must follow both the diet plan and no sex plan for 3 weeks then WHEN UR CLEAR experiment to adjust ur plan to make it livable.

Avacados are ok in serious moderation.

Its not that expensive, mabie bout 40$ a week per person or a little less. But most spend 5$ a day on fast food anyway at least so u might as well eat healthy and clear ur skin and improve health. if u need a lot of calories because I do, i eat mainly chicken thighs every day , if u bake them crispy there abosultely delicious and there CHEAP. I get a 10 pack for like 4$ at giant with my savings card.

Ive always said listen to ur body, if a food or suppliment breaks u out from my above list, chances are ur allergic so avoid. I know there arent many choices but if u want clear skin this is the way to go. if u dont tolerate something above than customize the list just dont add nothing to it. Also natural sea salt is allowed and i forgot to mention to eat every 3-4 hours and also eat after sexual activity because it lowers blood suagr which causes adrenal stress=more acne.;

THE SAD TRUTH IS MOST PEOPLE HAVE UNDIAGNOSED BLOOD SUGAR PROBLEMS AND WHEN U STOOP EATING SUGAR, GRAINS, AND STARCHY VEGGIES U WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN after 3 days. Thats a major reason for acne, blood sugar imbalance and most dont know they have it, the imbalanced sugar messes up ur hormones badly. I dont want to get into everything just listen to me do this and thank me later. DONT TALK TO ME UNTILL 3 WEEKS FROM NOW. QUIT UR CURRENT NON WORKING REGIMEN, USE THIS AND ENJOY LIFE PEACE.

This is no theorie, or guestwork or imagination. I know how the human body works and this works for everyone. The only reason it wont work as if ur allergic to something, which in that case u simply avoid the alleric item. If u follow this plan and sleep well every night acne is not possible. The only people who say it dont work are the ones that cant quit masturbating or the ones that cant quit eating bagels and other garbage lol.

Dont get upset if u currently cant afford the items or if u currently cant give up bad foods and sex my GOAL WAS JUST TO INFORM U ALL THAT THIS IS WHAT U NEED TO WORK TOWARDS. I see countless garbage threads everyday about vitamin b5 or other garbage threads, i already mentioned in another post adreanl ehaustion is a major factor in acne, why do u think mega dose b5 helps???? BECAUSE B5 IS USED FOR ADREANL EHAUSTION, however mega dose b5 is not safe and not the answer. Modify the above plan to work for you, adding more or less protein, fats and carbs depending on what ur body feels like after eating. Ur body will let u know if ue eating the wrong amount of those 3 macrnutrients.

Im not here for recognition, i have been on these boards unregistered for years and years and I have seen some of my advice posted before but they were all theories or assumptions ect.... Im the first to put it all togeather and explain in depth why and what needs to be done. I dont just say do this and do that I explain why it needs to be done and I did that in my final cure thread. I didnt even want ANY REPLIES for this thread. I just wanted people to see the info, use it and be happy. People just cant controll thereself they have to flame for no reason when im here to help. Im only here because of the rediculous threads I see everyday MISLEADING people in the wrong direction. Im here to end all the questions or guestwork, ive been through all that. This is the best and most complete and easy to follow route to clear skin PERIOD. And did i mention safest. UR future is my past everything u ever though of about acne ive already done and researched + much much more. I know what acne feels like so I posted this to help u all. If u read it carefully u will understand u cant go wrong. U cant do anything better for urself except this.

of course you can go for the fattier cuts of chicken

but then you will be overloading yourself with sat fat and omega 6

LOL, dont worry about fats as long as they are natural sources u are safe, dont believe the lies and myths of vegan ignorance. Read biblelife.org for more info regarding that subject. Scrool down to the bottom for dietary info and myths. The only fat u need to worry about when it comes to acne is archidnic acid found in red meats and livers ect.. Those cause acne for sure. You can eat as much natural fat from other sources as ur body tells u it needs. When u eat healthy ur body burns the excess fat anyway for energy.

and once again another person says the vague statement:

"just eat healthy/right"

that's the problem, healthy/right changes from person to person

I understand everyone is different thats why i said adjust the protein, carb and fat doses to fit ur body chemistry. My plan is UNIVERSALLY HEALTHY OVERALL, u just need to adjust it to fit ur metabolic type or body chemisty. This can be done only a week after giving up suagr and grains, u can test how u react to specific portions of protein fat and carbs.

When i said healthy I meant all natural, insulin controll diet which is what my plan does. Ordinarially it would be ok to eat grains and starchy veggies like patatoes but since we were all raised on to much sugar and starch to begin with we have burned out our adrenals and or screwed up our insulin horomones, thus we require this diet to controll acne.

This is not a joke, if followed it will work for everyone, all humans are the same, the only difference among us is the damage already done to our bodies from carbs and other abusive behaviors.

I understand everyone is different thats why i said adjust the protein, carb and fat doses to fit ur body chemistry.

I understand that this is totally irrelevant, but I just had to point it out. :think:

Good question or good point, but if u read closely i already answered it when I said we are all the same. " THE ONLY DIFFERENCE AMONG US IS THE DAMAGE WE HAVE ALREADY DONE TO OUR BODIES" Thats why protein types abviously have burned out adrenals and cant handle hardly any carbs, and carb types have poor digestion and cant digest meat properly. Whatever the case everyone bodies react differently to abuse but one thing that is constant is DISEASE. It may manifest itself as acne like in our cases or it may show up as something more serious such as prostate or ovarian cancers. Lets fix the problem NOW before it moves on to the more serious issues.

It is true though all humans are the same, then as you grow up and abuse ur body certain members of each family gets a disease, thats the difference LOL. I know its a huge WAKE UP CALL to find out u have serious health issues. But its better now than never. To keep eating grains and other proinflammtory foods throughout life u will never get rid of acne and u will end up with full blown diabetes.