Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey XGamerX, do you still take the B5 at all in any doseage?

I'm sat infront of my vitamins etc. I'm taking roughly 200% RDA of A,C,D,E, B1, B2, B6, B12 (%1200 of this,) and then again 200% RDA of zinc, iron etc. in total 32 vitamin and mineral sources all in one capsule (each one has 100% RDA of the above, taking them twice a day)

Also sat infront of me is 500mg Pantothenic Acid (B5) I'm not going to mega dose on this cause I can't be bothered really at £10 for 90 capsules heh. So, (this goes out to anyone) would 500mg make and difference alongwith keeping in balance with the rest of the vit's I'm taking?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Nice Vitamin regimen, I think you got a lot of good stuff there. However, I would like to make a reccomendation: that you add some NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine)Or L- Cysteine to your supplements. This cysteine is a precursor to a very powerful enzyme to fight oil production and acne. Also, YES do take around 200-800 mg of B5 (depending on your other B-vitamin levels) because B5 also need to be in the ratio.