Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just wondered what other guys use to cover up red marks for like if they was going out one evening. im not exactly an expert on cosmetic products by no means.

:)

just wondered what other guys use to cover up red marks for like if they was going out one evening. im not exactly an expert on cosmetic products by no means.

:)

mineral makeup - but i'm a guy and dont know much about makeup

all i know is that mineral makeup is for sensitive skin - and looks very natural.

After i get a microderm done... the aesthetican puts this glomineral stuff on my face as a sunscreen and to cover the redness. it matches my skin color so it looks like i didn't just have the top layer of my skin scraped off. and protects my now refreshed and new skin from the sun.

I use a slightly tinted translucent powder, kinda deals with the skin texture and some redness from scrring.

im a guy too :)

hey dino,

just read your regime and wondered where you got your duac and differin from i wouldnt mind trying it.

I use a green concealer to neutralize the redness (I recommend Physicians Formula cream to powder duo), then foundation on top to get rid of the green. Granted, this can make you look a little pasty if you have large areas to cover (which I do) but it works the best for me. I'm not a guy though...but the green concealer helps me a lot.