Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

wish me luck

I may be applying for a job at a MAC counter today :shock: I asked rush and she said you don't need a cosmetology lisence to do it, so...I may just try it. :angel:

Thank ya, my dear. I am actually having an AMAZING makeup day today, so that is great! I am going to go in, sound confident without being arrogant, let them know that I have an EXTENSIVE knowledge when it comes to makeup use and application and that I can sell their products effectively.

well, it went okay. I actually had to apply to Belk (where the counter is located) so even if I don't get a job at the Mac one, I could get one a different mu counter. Too bad cause I really wanted one at Mac :pray:

well, it went okay. I actually had to apply to Belk (where the counter is located) so even if I don't get a job at the Mac one, I could get one a different mu counter. Too bad cause I really wanted one at Mac :pray:

Good Luck!! You can always transfer counters if you don't get MAC the first time around...

Good luck! And yes, I second Rush-you can transfer later on if you don't get in right away.

I may be applying for a job at a MAC counter today :shock: I asked rush and she said you don't need a cosmetology lisence to do it, so...I may just try it. :angel:

Good luck, sephora28! :D I hope you get it, sounds like you're a fit for the job.