Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ugly-_-

Help me wif my face! =[!! pics included

Hey guys, could you tell me whats wrong wif my face pls! those spots on my face have been reappearing everyrtime after it has recovered and also it would owes grow on the same spot or spread! I hate this! Could you guys please advise me wad to do! Im using salicylic acid atm!

thanks guys!

=[

post-60499-1184063302_thumb.jpg

post-60499-1184063351_thumb.jpg

post-60499-1184063302_thumb.jpg

post-60499-1184063351_thumb.jpg

If you havent seen a derm yet its time to do so. I think in ur case you need oral medication. Maybe start with antibiotics, if it doesnt work after say 4 mths switch to something more powerful.

Hey guys, could you tell me whats wrong wif my face pls! those spots on my face have been reappearing everyrtime after it has recovered and also it would owes grow on the same spot or spread! I hate this! Could you guys please advise me wad to do! Im using salicylic acid atm!

thanks guys!

=[

Go to your local doctor/derm. I think a course of 4 oxytetracycline tablets a day will clear those right up. I don't think your acne is bad enough to be perscribed accutane.

I used to exercise like everyday, weightlift , outdoor basketball alot but i just stopped 2 weeks ago as they told me the sweat will clog the pores.

I tried cutting off oily food like for a week already but the results are still the same. I take lots of greens everyday. I take vit c 250mg tablet, and 2 weeks ago i used to take this tablet prescribe by a pharmacist which are made up of neem leaves but it has gotten worst thus ive stop taking them and I'll drink at least 3.0L of water everyday.

and most of the time i would sleep at least 7 hours.

parents has got minor acnes only.

I used to exercise like everyday, weightlift , outdoor basketball alot but i just stopped 2 weeks ago as they told me the sweat will clog the pores.

I tried cutting off oily food like for a week already but the results are still the same. I take lots of greens everyday. I take vit c 250mg tablet, and 2 weeks ago i used to take this tablet prescribe by a pharmacist which are made up of neem leaves but it has gotten worst thus ive stop taking them and I'll drink at least 3.0L of water everyday.

and most of the time i would sleep at least 7 hours.

parents has got minor acnes only.

Ive been to the derm..i dono what he gave me. its green in colour and comes with a blue color "lotion". ive been using his product for at least one year but i see there's no improvemnt so now i changed product. i tried using benzyol peroxide before but it turns out bad -_-" my whole face was covered by acne back then after using benzyol peroxide! =[ any other products u guys might recommend me to use?

I think you need to switch a derm man if the current one is not giving you any oral medication. Mine was a lot like urs and after 4 mths of antibiotics im cleared. Of course im not saying that it will definitely work for you but its worth it to try. Topical medication just doesnt cut it for most cases like ours. Maybe you can try Differin if you want. It works for me but im not sure whether its a combination of antibiotics and Differin or just the antibiotics.

thanks guys.. i cvalled up the dem n he didnt want to tell me what the lotion n cream was -__-" think im going for another derm next week!

erm i dont take steroids but i eat alot of egg whites thats it ><.

thanks guys.. i cvalled up the dem n he didnt want to tell me what the lotion n cream was -__-" think im going for another derm next week!

erm i dont take steroids but i eat alot of egg whites thats it ><.

sup, i was hesistant on joining the boards, but i finally did after seeing two asian guys like myself post about similiar acne.

well in my case ive tried everything and now i'm on a natural solution.

So about me:

1. i tried every antibiotic and topical

2. i blame my acne for the foods i was eating in college since obviously it wasnt that bad in highschool

3. seeking something that works naturally

I weight lift also, and was trying to figure out if high caffeine was affecting my acne so far im off of BSN no-xplode for 4 days so i can't conclude that yet.

If you want pics i can post but like im at work so cant do that now.

So heres what i learned about how to prevent acne, something i currently still follow:

1.high protein will help

2.sebum causes acne so load up on pantothenic acid(b5)

3.increased test will flare up acne(if you lift for gains you'll probably increase your test, e.g

dead lifts, cleans, and any other high impact exercise) .... so its your choice whether or not you wanna give up doing weights, im still tryin to keep my lifting and get rid of acne :/

4.Antioxidants arnt proven to help, but help reduce free radicals to aid skin which in theory

shouldnt be too bad. I myself take a exotic fruit blend as of last week, so lookin for good results.

4b. Supplment with Zinc,and omega3s something about reduce inflamations and overall good health.

5.washing your skin more than twice a day is bad, i didnt know this till recently, each time my face was oily i would wash it :/ so im gonna try to stop that.

6.diets dont prevent acne but help lessen it.

Stuff i dont eat include:

dairy

nuts

pork

fatty parts of beef or chicken

So this is what i picked up about acne over the years, im 24 btw.

good first post dont you think?

If this posts helps or if you have any other questions post up here.

Hope this helps.

thanks guys!

=[