Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bɭesstheʄẚɭɭ

My acne regimen schedule. Please critique.

Hi Bless ,

You've made a nice Schema but i was wondering what kind of acne you have/had?

Is it like mild/moderate ore severe, cause i have severe acne and was wondering if it has a good effect on severe acne as well.

Thnx for the anwser already!

TiKE

Hi Bless ,

You've made a nice Schema but i was wondering what kind of acne you have/had?

Is it like mild/moderate ore severe, cause i have severe acne and was wondering if it has a good effect on severe acne as well.

Thnx for the anwser already!

TiKE

Hey TiKE, I have what I would say mild acne. It's composed of a lot, A LOT, of non inflammed small pebbly things by my chin and forehead, with maybe 3-4 inflammed ones, and a few other inflammed ones healing away with a slight hard to see scab. A few years ago it was really moderate almost severe. I've been taking pictures every few days of the progress. I'll post a pic of what my skin is like sometime today. I think the herbs are making a big difference too. I wonder myself what it would do if I had severe acne, but my guess is that is would at least help a little, but who knows. I added the fish oils because of the 3-4 grams of EPA/DHA affect on the skin, vitamin A for skin reasons, probiotics for digestive support, the spacing of beverages and food for digestive efficiency reasons, herbs for blood/liver/digestive support, lots of water for kidneys and flushing things out, oregano oil becayse it can kill these yeast things that may cause acne, CLA..well that's for further weight loss but CLA is an antioxidant nonetheless, Vitamin C as an antioxidant along with selenium. Selenium may help transport heavy metals out of ones system like Mercury, and the green tea extract helps a lot too for my face, so I hope this helps.

Have you tried probiotics at all?

RE: Bless

No i have never tried probioticts.I have tried Fish oil caps but not for that long.

probiotics are good. for everything.and they help the body absorb the other supplements. you cant really go wrong with them. i would suggest acidophilus, its the type of probiotic everyone seems to suggest for acne