Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swab

What kind of acne do i have?

my camera doesn't take good enough pics so im going to try and explain this as good as i can,

my acne used to be very bad, (probably moderate here) and when i would get a white head that needs to be poped, a thick kind of hard white stuff would come now, about a month ago i started using Fish oil, i still get pimples but they are different now, when i pop the white heads its like a liquidly white puss that comes out, it does not seem like my ance got any better though, does anyone know what this kind is called, or know of another way to try and get rid of it, iv had acne for over 5 years now, im 18

for the past two years i have been on dermatologist prescribed medication because proactive wasn't working,I have been taking Tretinoin cream 0.025% with a mixture of pills (at different times) because i kept going back to my dermatologist and telling him this is not working and he prescribed me another pill and kept me on the cream, but the pill i am currently on is "smz-tmp 400-80mg Generic for septra 400-80mg, i havnt been taking the pill that much anymore because i thought the fish oil was going to work for me, but it hasnt

have you tried dans regimen? i had that kind of acne and it helped alot. :)

where can i find this?