Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you think it's ok for a male to wear make up to cover scarring?

I'm very tempted but dont want it to lead to cross dressing!

i'm very pale skinned, dont know what to do?

Any help?

Try clinique pore minimiser. Its a colourless, semi-transparent spac filler for indented scars. It doesn't look like make up and fills in indented scars.

Do you think it's ok for a male to wear make up to cover scarring?

I'm very tempted but dont want it to lead to cross dressing!

i'm very pale skinned, dont know what to do?

Any help?

Matte mineral makeups can look very natural and completely unmade up for men as well as women. I myself like Everyday Minerals as it doesn't clog my pores and actually makes my skin feel better and look better the day after I wear it. Never had a makeup actually improve my skin.

It might take some time to figure out the best color for you. you will definitely need to purchase a brush to apply the makeup with and perhaps a concealer brush but the nice thing about internet shopping is you'll be able to do all that in the privacy of your home. :D

Everyday Minerals offers a sample kit for the cost of shipping. You can pick several items and from those items determine what color you need. It might take you a few attempts, but eventually you'll be able to find what you need. There will be many other recommendations for mineral makeup, and they'll all be right, too. ;)