Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nor*cal

update* on mind change. It works.

I posted a couple of months ago on my struggle with life itself and how acne was obtaining control of my mind, how i was losing the love i had from my family, girlfriend, and friends because I was a complete asshole. My goal was to think positive.

I am now 95% clear, no actives.

Quantum physics plays a big role. Basically our brains emit energy that flows through our body and out, a magnet in a way. I can only graze the surface of quantum or else I will be typing a book on here. This is very hard to explain in a simplifyed version without going off topic. Basically nothing in the world is solid, liquid or gas, atoms construct everything and are made of enegery. The power of our minds is unbeleivable, we can send signals out to our body and it will happen, even with materialistic objects, we can obtain what we want if you think you already have it. So for skin, I woke up each day and said I have clear skin, never stress over skin and tell yourself its terrible because your body receives these signals. Now there is no such thing as positive/negative signals because energy cannot tell the difference, it just reacts on your thoughts. There was a study done on athletes where they hooked them up to a brain wave machine while the runner ran there heat, they then hooked them up and told them to run the race in there mind, amazing the same muscles fired as the ones used in the race. Imagination is power.

Please feel free to email me at anytime [email protected] if you hae questions or just want to talk.

well im glad it worked for you

but my skin needs more than mental placebos.

norcal i appreciate you putting this up... I believe the mind is a powerful thing... I dont know if youve ever heard of the law of attraction, but i think its based on similar beliefs.... Im really glad you put this because i forgot all that i learned about this before....

I wish it was easy to tell yourself "im clear" or even get your mind off your face...I think this is why I continue to break out from time to time because I stress over my face...only time im not thinking about it is when im asleep :(