Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So your suppose to take tane with a fatty food so it absorbs better or whatever. But I have a question about that is there a food that Accutane absorbs good with that wont make you break out!? Im sure alot of people on tane would like to know if this is possible.

Thank you :D

you can just eat as you normally do, and take the accutane with the meals. don't worry about the food causing you to breakout, because you will probably breakout for a while during your course because of the accutane, then the accutane will prevent new breakouts. i usually took my pill during breakfast, which was always a bagel with cream cheese. and if it was a day i had to take 2 pills i took one at breakfast, and one at dinner.

Ya, im taking mine with lunch. I usually have a sandwich or if im lucky leftovers from supper. But I was just wondering. Thanks for the response

But I think ill start eating breakfast and taking it now seems like it would probably be better food wise personally feel like the food you eat at breakfast wouldnt help the tane out as much in making you break out

don't worry so much about the foods breaking you out, because like i said, you will probably break out regardless for the first few months of accutane, and after that the accutane will prevent new breakouts.

i also take mine with breakfast, even if it's 2 pills. but usually right after i eat, and not during.

it's actually probably a better idea to take it while your eating, the only reason i don't is because i don't like taking it with milk, which is always what i drink with breakfast.