Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sparkledust

how much money have you wasted on products that didnt work etc?

God...it makes me feel sick to think how much money my parents have spent on skin products for me over the past couple of years

I'd say that i've spent a good £200 on useless products!

Not as much as you guys but £60 - 80 ish, bought the Clinique 3 step regime at Boots and they told me I would have clear skin within 2 months, erm no. As my knowledge of ingredients grew, I found out that alcohol was baaad for your skin and guess what, the clinique toner HAD alcohol.. alot of it. Also the time spent on researching about acne and spots and red marks.. too much x.x

I must have spent over £1500 in the past year, but I have found some real gems and am liking my regime so far...

It does seem like a lot of money, and if I had been more informed when I first developed acne, I dont think I would have wasted money on some of the things I've bought...so be sure to research the ingredients, brands, consumer reviews and the reputation of the company you want to buy before taking the plunge.

At least $1500 or more. When Ithink about it I could've bought a used car, invest the money, put down the money to pay off for house, many many things i could've bought instead of all the crap that i bought and didn't work!!!