Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chaz (charlotte)

Photos to show u my skin and my bridesmaid dress on my sisters wedding :) been on accutane 7 months

Hey guys here is a few photos to show you me at my sisters wedding and that us guys can beat acne. My acne was SO bad at the start..unfortunately i cant transfer my bad fotos onto here but it was all over my face. Now i have clear skin just red marks that covered up with foundation :) and i was so worried about clogging my face with foundation but the tane sorted that out. Been on acutane for 7.5 months on 20 mg and i'm pleased with results :) even my back has cleared. just hope it doesnt come back when i stop the tablets!! So any ways here are few fotos...enjoy love charlotte

Hey Charlotte,

Pretty!! You look great. You look like you're having a great time. Keep us posted on your results with Tane and after.

Take care.

Yvette

Yay, photos :dance:

You look stunning, congrats on the make up working for you. It looks very natural and you have lovely skin :) See, all that worry about nothing.

Hope you had a fantastic day and good luck with the remainder of your accutane course