Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A lot of people on here have lots of patience. I see people trying the same product regiously for weeks and months without giving up. I, on the other hand, try it for about 5 days, it clears me up and then I stop for a bit, then try it again, get clear again, stop for a week or so, then try something else again, and so on. I bet that if I would stick to it I would be clear right now. I'm amazed at how some can try a product for weeks/months just to see if it works for them or not.

Yep. :( Unfortunately it takes patience, persistence and continuity to 'cure' acne for most of us.

I'm being silly and saying if you're pursuing it 'religiously' don't get so carried away as to put shrines up in your house so that you can pursue a regimen 'religiously'. I did not mean to be offensive, I hope you realize that. :)

while you are extensively testing that ONE new topical/whole food/medication/etc. the best years of your life (lets say 15-30) are ticking away so most people try multiple solutions at once for a brief period of time

Time's never wasting even while trying treatments so long as you are actually out living your life.

I am.

I want to bump your thread if you dont mind. I find that true with me to. I am very impatient. I think its because were so used to products not working so if we dont see results in a day, we think that the same thing will happen all over again