Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazymewe

Acne Scarring Help me please

Hi, I use to have severe acne it was so severe that I regretted going outside and socializing with friends. I tried everything from antibiotics to accutane but nothing had a significant effect on my acne. Over the past 2 years by changing my diet and trying sulfur mask, sacilyic acid wash and trentoin cream and exercising daily my acne has become a lot more manageable I still have some acne but I still have a lot of acne scarring from when it was really severe :(. Can someone offer me some advice. Thanks for the help.

get a nacar shell... you'll mostly find it in a chinese town fish sale, or in a chinese naturist shop... what you'll do is to squeeze a whole lemon into the shell and leave it like that for 1 day, it will turn into a whitish color, then you'll put it as a mask and leave it like between 20 and 40 minutes... you do that every day, the shell will last like for 5 or 6 uses, then you have to buy a new one ...it costs like 2 dllrs or so... cause the whitish thing will disappear... do that for 2 weeks and you'll be 95% acne free and scars will diminish like 90 or 95% also... I tell you that by expreience, because i'm currently using it, i have 2 weeks uysing it and that's how i've improved, people think i wear makeup lol... i'm also using some mexican pills called minusilina or something like that they cost like 25dllrs and it's 12 tablets, and that's how i've improved, in exactly 12 days of use... today actually my mom and my lil brother told me that i'm unrecognizable, they are really amazed jejej... that formula is originally used by he south american indigen people hundreds of years ago, and found to for example if you get burnt it totally clears your skin, and some aunt of mine told it to my mom because my mom got burnt in the neck, and i saw her use for like 2 days and it started celaring off, and i was like wow, i've had acne for 6 years or so, and i had a lot of scars, and now nor pimples nor scars

Hi, I use to have severe acne it was so severe that I regretted going outside and socializing with friends. I tried everything from antibiotics to accutane but nothing had a significant effect on my acne. Over the past 2 years by changing my diet and trying sulfur mask, sacilyic acid wash and trentoin cream and exercising daily my acne has become a lot more manageable I still have some acne but I still have a lot of acne scarring from when it was really severe :(. Can someone offer me some advice. Thanks for the help.

get a nacar shell... you'll mostly find it in a chinese town fish sale, or in a chinese naturist shop... what you'll do is to squeeze a whole lemon into the shell and leave it like that for 1 day, it will turn into a whitish color, then you'll put it as a mask and leave it like between 20 and 40 minutes... you do that every day, the shell will last like for 5 or 6 uses, then you have to buy a new one ...it costs like 2 dllrs or so... cause the whitish thing will disappear... do that for 2 weeks and you'll be 95% acne free and scars will diminish like 90 or 95% also... I tell you that by expreience, because i'm currently using it, i have 2 weeks uysing it and that's how i've improved, people think i wear makeup lol... i'm also using some mexican pills called minusilina or something like that they cost like 25dllrs and it's 12 tablets, and that's how i've improved, in exactly 12 days of use... today actually my mom and my lil brother told me that i'm unrecognizable, they are really amazed jejej... that formula is originally used by he south american indigen people hundreds of years ago, and found to for example if you get burnt it totally clears your skin, and some aunt of mine told it to my mom because my mom got burnt in the neck, and i saw her use for like 2 days and it started celaring off, and i was like wow, i've had acne for 6 years or so, and i had a lot of scars, and now nor pimples nor scars

i had awful scars, having bad acne for 6 years, every single day squeezing my pimples, leaving scars all over the place... that bad really, and in 2 weeks they're 90 % gone...also my pimples... with the nacar shell and some mexican dermatologic pills called minusilina or something like that.

hmm nacar shell? Never heard of it... Use mederma, THIS IS A MIRICALE PRODUCT. i used it for a week on my keloid scares and they looked so much better i was gonna die. Plus ive got terrible cysts all over my body myself, escept mine are incapsulated and are harder to get out. Try a scrub though, like aprocot scrub my St. Ieves. But only do it twice a week, doing it more would cause more acne. And used it nicly, just do it the same way Dan says to use a clenser, but leave it on for like 10 minutes then get it off.

hmm nacar shell? Never heard of it... Use mederma, THIS IS A MIRICALE PRODUCT. i used it for a week on my keloid scares and they looked so much better i was gonna die. Plus ive got terrible cysts all over my body myself, escept mine are incapsulated and are harder to get out. Try a scrub though, like aprocot scrub my St. Ieves. But only do it twice a week, doing it more would cause more acne. And used it nicly, just do it the same way Dan says to use a clenser, but leave it on for like 10 minutes then get it off.