Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well now i got rid of 50% and acquired 8% concentration but i have no idea how to use it.

1. Shall i use it daily?
  2. For how long shall i put that acid on my face?
  3. What is the procedure for washing away the acid?

Its serum rather than moisturiser with 10% glycolic.

Use it daily either in the morning or at night time. I am using a 10% glycolic product (the Avon one) and noticed an improvement in the texture in one week, by one month the acne was going away. By three months, 85% clear with glowing complexion.

I apply it and leave it on. The directions should tell you how to use it.

Use it daily either in the morning or at night time. I am using a 10% glycolic product (the Avon one) and noticed an improvement in the texture in one week, by one month the acne was going away. By three months, 85% clear with glowing complexion.

Is that a glycolic acid cleanser? Could you provide a link to the one you are using please?

Start by using it once a day, then increase to twice after 2 weeks or when you feel that your skin is ready.

Also remember to wear sunscreen daily when following a glycolic acid regimen.

Is that a glycolic acid cleanser? Could you provide a link to the one you are using please?

Please look at my signature: The name of the Avon product is in it. It is used as a toner after washing. I apply it to my dry, washed face and leave it on.

I bought mine on eBay. It is far cheaper on eBay than buying from a representative. I bought five containers for $48. One from a rep costs $25.00. :)

This is the product as displayed on the Avon site.

Guest j3ff86

Is an AHA cleanser as good as a leave on lotion? Or does its short amount of contact make it just a gimmick?

Is an AHA cleanser as good as a leave on lotion? Or does its short amount of contact make it just a gimmick?

That I don't know, but since most cleansers aren't as good as the leave-on (think salicylic and BP cleansers) I would also think that the same is true for AHA cleansers. I don't know though. ;)