Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After ARmy, and while I am working on a history/mythology degree. I would like to try to get a degree in Dermatology-acne. Does anyone here know any websites other than this one that has acne information thats real, not product based?

you can't just get a degree in dermatology. you have to go to college, then med school then do a dermatology residency (which is probably about 3 years) and you need to be board certified in dermatology. or you can be an estiticion (i'm not really sure how to spell it) which takes much less training.

esthitician (don't know how to spell it), is just a lame word that describes somebody who was too lazy to go to med school, generally a female, who thinks they know what they are talking about but in all actuality have no clue....kind of like a watered down dermatologist in my opinion

considering that most derms are lying incompetent morons to their patients that doesn't sound good