Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skunkanansie

exp. bp users, please advise me on regime

been using(s**tloads) of bp twice a day, and following religiously regime (good girl) would like advice from those who have used bp for a while, how long should i expect some results, and if the moisuriser im using (E45 cream) though it works great on the dryness, will it aggravate my acne? is there an alternative in the uk, (considering e45 costs me £1.99 for a tube that lasts for 2 weeks)?...thanx

been using(s**tloads) of bp twice a day, and following religiously regime (good girl) would like advice from those who have used bp for a while, how long should i expect some results, and if the moisuriser im using (E45 cream) though it works great on the dryness, will it aggravate my acne? is there an alternative in the uk, (considering e45 costs me £1.99 for a tube that lasts for 2 weeks)?...thanx

i have been using oxy 2.5 (its half price in superdrug) wehey.

i use e45 coz i get exema on my hands in winter and the bp has given me dry exema-like pathes in my face and neck, which is as unsightly as the acne!

where can i get cetaphil, will they sell it in boots? and is it expencive?

also why do i need sunscreen? have you been to the north of england in january????? i havent seen the sun in three weeks!

ive been using a tesco's own brand gel clenser for sensitive skin.

another thing ive noticed is the ance has gone from being spread over a large area (chin, upper lip forehead, cheeks, jaw) to being lots of spots concentrated in small areas(cheeks and jaw mainly) sinse using bp....is this

A.NORMAL

B.A SIGN ITS WORKING

i wouldnt call it improvement as the big bunches of acne are hard to cover, more of a migration. thanx for your advice Frances! xxxxxx

i couldnt find the cetaphil moisturiser you recomended, its not in any major drugstores, ive decided to keep using E45 for now and watch my skin and switch if i get worse.....normaly when i buy skincare products i go straight for the skin clearing stuff, and it was a nightmare being stood in superdrug, staring at the shelves like a madwoman, reading labels and bumping into people! i found some products which looked ok, but i wasnt sure which specific ingredients to avoid (appart from SA).

the clenser i was using i discovered was for oily skin (apparently not good) so i got a 'Simple Cream Wash for sensitive skin'.

omg YES! i think this regime may be working, im having a v

ery good skin week, everything is HEALING, its dry and flaky, but no spots r surfacing and old ones r dying-FAST.........WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

ANY ONE KNOW.....where i can get cetaphil in uk?

ANY ONE HAVE....an ingredients 'avoid' list to share?

thanx

Took me about 3 months to initially see results. been over a year now and still clear. Here are my products:

Currently using Dan's BP gel (it rocks) but was using the neutrogena on the spot - thought I don't think you guys have that in the UK.

Lotion - Eucerine's Q-10 anit-wrinkle, so light and smooth (it's awesome)

Face wash - Basis "cleaner clean face wash" great stuff

also, I apply my BP in sections. I do one cheek first and make sure it's rubbed in before i move on to the other cheek... then my chin, then my forehead. It works much better that way IMO. Also, just really make sure you're rubbing it in all the way, but stop rubbing if it starts to ball up. I always wait about 15 minutes before applying my lotion... you gotta give the BP a chance the absorb all the way. Best of luck to ya! biggrin.gif