Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cityboy91

Dont you just hate when clear skinned people say shit?

ugh i hate when clear skinned people say shit because they think they know everythig about pimples but they dont . My friends always tell me use proactiv and neutrogena and it would go away! fuck if only that was the case i wouldent be on accutane right now

freak i hate acne

anyway ya i just wanted to let my anger go lol

and then some people are like use clean and clear and leave your face alone!!

one time in 8th grade i go to catholic school and a sister a.k.a a nun told me Richard you have bad acne and it is scarring use aloe vera plant. I cried the whole day at school and felt evan badder. Then people comment and say why do you have red dots and i makeing a fish on your face fuck !!

anyway lol

anyway i need help what type of acne do i got???

like mild or moderate

my bf has perfect skin and he goes "if i had acne i wouldnt care at all, even it was the worst case of acne ever" and I say well you can't say that until you walk in their shoes..

it's hard sometimes because his skin is so nice and I want it

i honestly know how you feel. lets just say peoples comments about your skin can damage your confidence completly. my photoday i knew was going to be bad at school having just got acne (bout 5 years ago now) i felt terrible waiting to get my photo taken and someone who i knew turned and said to me "you could of atleast used loads of clearasil this morning" just something so little can honestly effect you so badly. when i look back at photo's i cant believe how clear my skin was 2 yrs ago but for some reason i believed that it was bad when it wasnt at all, but what can i do now..

im just hoping that accutane is going to be what clears me and ok im at a low point right now but hopeefully i will be back on track by next week.

good luck on the tane and keep your head up.:]

All my friends have clear skin, and all my friends make a point of bringing up my acne and what I'm doing wrong. It's annoying but I've learned to deal. They're just trying to help in their own way. :crazy2:

Yeh and it doesn't lead anywhere exept for bad concious and anxiety on both parts, they are very prejudiced. They think that If they pull down someone for their skin people will think they're cool

Ugh that's the most annoying thing in the world. I wonder what makes people think it's totally ok to comment on someone else's acne. The way you feel, think, and react to your acne is completely personal - as are the decisions you make to get it under control. Anyone else's negative or arrogant criticism just adds to the overall frustration of living with acne. :rolleyes:

Exactly....like it's your own faulth

Or shen they're like you're pretty but your acne has made you ugly then it's better to say I think you're ugly...cause it gives you the same feeling

Fuck it man what can you do, people are like that, they dont know any better. its not really even there fault.

Off the record paris hilton is scum

The mentality is that they have clear skin and you don't, so obviously they're doing something right and you're not. So they think that they'll do you a favor and tell you what they're doing right so you can try it too. They're trying to be nice in their own little way, I guess.

Ugh. One reason I hate seeing old friends nowadays. They'll be asking, "What's happened to your skin" as if it's your fault. Good thing we went to different colleges, now I don't see them that much. I try not to.

Ugh that's the most annoying thing in the world. I wonder what makes people think it's totally ok to comment on someone else's acne. The way you feel, think, and react to your acne is completely personal - as are the decisions you make to get it under control. Anyone else's negative or arrogant criticism just adds to the overall frustration of living with acne. :rolleyes:

I especially hate when someone complains to me "oh I have a pimple on my cheek." One pimple. I just want to say, talk to me when you have a whole face full of them!

lol ya i tried the dan clear skin regimen and it did not work???????

sucks

i hate my skin!!!!!!

well anyway ya but i just hate when people without acne

are always like use dovesoap

or nothing harsh on your fac e and you will have no more acne

hate it

lol