Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fokus-

Lots of "yellow" zits

I recently decided to retry the DKR and I've been waking up everyday with 4-5 zits where they're yellow and pop very easily. This also happened last time I was on DKR. Could I be allergic to BP or is it just trying to make zits come to a head faster?

this sounds a bit like steph :think:

What's steph? I looked it up and couldn't find anything.

Are they covered in a yellow crusty pus (sorry to be kind of graphic), or just red zits with a yellow head? If your face has weeping sores on it or any blistering or crusting, those would be allergy signs, but if you're just getting zits that come to a head more quickly and your skin is otherwise not behaving unusually, that's totally fine.

Oh, well, then sounds like no problem. My active acne seemed to change while I adjusted to the BP, it didn't behave like it normally did in terms of how big it got and how long it lasted, I think it's pretty common for your acne to do things that surprise you when you start the DKR.

this sounds a bit like steph :think:

I think she meant staph. It's a viral (I think. . .maybe its bacterial) infection that occurs when you have tiny cuts in your skin (from exfoliation and the like), and the staph bacteria/virus gets into those cuts. A lot of times it will look like a zit (pustular in particular).