Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mikey06

Anyone use DKR Cleanser to shave?

Just wondering if anyone uses the DKR cleanser to shave. Somewhere on this site I read about using it in place of shaving cream. I did for the first time today and I found my new "shaving cream". Instead of working it with my hands like you do when you use it to clean your face. I just put it on and spread it around. The shaving cream I have now is horrible and I always end up cutting my self no matter how light I shave. When I used the cleanser the razor just glided across my skin and I didn't have to go over an area a million times to get it completely shaved. I also didn't cut my self for the first time in a while. It's fantastic for shaving. :cool:

I used it on my armpits and legs :P

It was much nicer than the body wash I had been using before, but I don't want it to run out too quickly so I think I'm going to only shave with the DKR cleanser as a special treat to myself every once in a while.

question about shaving, how i go on shaving within less then 10 secs lol?

I used to (and still sometimes do) use it to shave with. It worked well with a wet-electric shaver but not as great with the manual razor... it takes some getting used to.

I've tried it in the past, but prefer the shaving gel in my sig for shaving.