Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

July 5th is my long awaited derm apointment!!! After waiting 4 - 6 months for this i am totally stoked. After trying pro activ, tetracycline over a year now, diet. I finally get my shot to get rid of acne forever ACCUTANE! I just want to show you guys what my acne looks like now its actually pretty good right now so im abit worried that the derm wont think its that bad and wont want to prescribe me tane. I am ashamed to say this im a guy and I wear make-up and it helps alot and honestly im actually a really good looking guy when you cant see my acne so like Im tired of having to do that I just want niceee skin that I dont have to worry about. I dont jknow what kind of acne I have but It doesnt really scar just leaves red marks that fade with time. But just let me know what you think if im worthy of tane and whatever other advice youd like to leave me with. Oh and I plan on being another Accutane Sucess Story. I willalso be making a daily blog with pictures. enjoy

http://www.photoape.com/album/photo/index....amp;photoPage=1

http://www.photoape.com/album/photo/index....amp;photoPage=3

http://www.photoape.com/album/photo/index....amp;photoPage=4

http://www.photoape.com/album/photo/index....amp;photoPage=5

What kind of make up do you use ? lol Everytime I drink I steal someones and go hide and use it i think minerals work the best for just giving a normal skin tone without it being really obvious.

Hey i have a link n my signature check it out, it should help ya a little eat alot of chocolate to make your face break out (i dont care what people say i eat chocolate and a break out bad within 2 days) and i got a pic of my 2 months post tane my skin looks pretty damned good but just be prepared for the dry ass lips...

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo0034jkw9.jpg

and if your a candidate not sure tell em it scars (if it does) and tell him youve done everythign else and are sick of it it makes you feel less confident etc etc read my post

Hmmm, I dont know those pictures were actually taken at a good time like the shit im on Tetracycline clears me for like a couple days then I break out baaadd unfortunetly im at the good point and my derm apointment is in like 1 day!

Hmmm, I dont know those pictures were actually taken at a good time like the shit im on Tetracycline clears me for like a couple days then I break out baaadd unfortunetly im at the good point and my derm apointment is in like 1 day!

Thanks for the help and ya I know im fucked up I wear make up lol and no actually over the years ive just become pretty good at applying it. And apparently the derm we have here isnt too old so she`s probably more pro-accutane. Im just really over having acne ive had it for like 6 years now, I want to graduate from highschool with clear skin go on to college with clear skin. And im also over taking this anti biotic that honestly doesnt do anything

lol its the first time I see a guy admitting he's using makeup. good luck with the derm.

I will also start accutane soon. I'm lucky because I got a doctor in my family and she's the one who told me I should use it even if my acne is really not that bad.

Hey dude

to be honest i dont htink they will give you Accutane..my acne is a little worst than yours and the derm wouldnt perscribe it because there are just too many side effects for moderate acne. You need to have some pretty bad acne or a really chill doc. I recomend u using some type of topical medication!

I don't think it matters TOO much on how severe it looks. It's more about how severely it affects your life. My derm will prescribe accutane for people who even have mild acne! It just depends on how much the acne effects the individual. So if it's a real struggle in your life, then I think you are definitely a candidate for accutane. Your acne is pretty mild (at the time the pictures were taken) but the accutane will still do its job and clear you up! So I say go for it :D

I know, I realy want to take tane cause I know itll clear me right up! But the thing is I made this thread last night and my skin got better overnight and my apointment is tomorrow after eating greasy burgers,chocolate,milk I got better really weird so now im really scared I wont be able toget on it just because im at the point where i get like average skin for like 1 wweek then its just shit for the rest of the month

You could always tell them that you will just buy it from the internet if they won't prescribe it. I am sure they would rather have you taking it under their care than by yourself.

BTW, who are those chicks in the pic??? Please tell me you were the one with the camera :drool:

Well today is is finally the long awaited day, I finally get a derm apointment after all these months. At exactly 2:15 PM EST, im going to try to get accutane! :)

YESSS, I GOT ACCUTANE PRESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to be on 40mg for the 1st month then 2nd month im going to be alternating daily betwheen 80mg and 40mg then after that well see what she prescribes me. the only thing is I wont be able to ask her for any of my questions since shes going on maternity leave and that is the reason i wont have any monthly checkups with her. so you guys are all I got for questions

YESSS, I GOT ACCUTANE PRESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to be on 40mg for the 1st month then 2nd month im going to be alternating daily betwheen 80mg and 40mg then after that well see what she prescribes me. the only thing is I wont be able to ask her for any of my questions since shes going on maternity leave and that is the reason i wont have any monthly checkups with her. so you guys are all I got for questions

I have a question I went and got my prescriptions and anyways im going to go get my bloodwork done tomorrow, do I have to wait for the results of my bloodwork to come in before popping my first pill or can I start using my accutane tomorrow after my bloodwork ?