Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Albert89

Accutane and Vitamin C

My friend told me taking vitamin c during accutane hinders the effect of the medicine. Is this true, and will having a glass of Orange Juice per day be bad for my accutane treatment? sounds stupid to me! thanks. all answers are appreciated.

My friend told me taking vitamin c during accutane hinders the effect of the medicine. Is this true, and will having a glass of Orange Juice per day be bad for my accutane treatment? sounds stupid to me! thanks. all answers are appreciated.

I have no idea, but I've never heard anything like that so I doubt it. And OJ would have hardly any effect anyway, they'd probably mean Vitamin C supplements.

I've never heard anything about vitamin c and accutane...I am an orange juice freak and just finished 5 months of accutane and never had a problem...now Vitamin A...thats a huge no no..but thats the only thing I've heard to stay away from as far as vitamins go. Best of luck take care!

Jessica