Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

idk if this goes in the lounge or another forum but I come here the most so yah.

Just thought I would ask if you guys are doing anything cool. Usually we go to the water front downtown thats where tons of people go and most likely I will be seeing people from school. Which im not nervous about!

My skin is so much better than what it was i only have like 4 dots on my face which is a huge huge improvement from cysts and nods. Also it will be dark so it doesn't really matter what my face looks like.

Yay fireworks. :dance:

Yep! I wrote this in the lounge already but here's my plans--

I'm going to this creepy tower with my friend Scott and whoever else to watch fireworks. Its right smack on the very top of Duluth, MN (which is a city built on one gigantic hill lol) so we'll be able to see both Minnesota's and Wisconsin's fireworks at the same time. Here's the view --> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...nger_Tower.jpeg Hopefully we'll bring some fireworks of our own too

After, we might go out to eat or something.. or drive around looking for people having sex in their cars.. in which if we're successful, we proceed to get out and hump the shit out of that persons vehicle to piss them off.

Smoking massive amounts of weed and wishing that July 4th actually stood for something anymore.

Working. :( But at least I work very, very close to where the fireworks display is going to go off...so I'll be able to see it with my co-workers.

Yep! I wrote this in the lounge already but here's my plans--

I'm going to this creepy tower with my friend Scott and whoever else to watch fireworks. Its right smack on the very top of Duluth, MN (which is a city built on one gigantic hill lol) so we'll be able to see both Minnesota's and Wisconsin's fireworks at the same time. Here's the view --> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...nger_Tower.jpeg Hopefully we'll bring some fireworks of our own too

After, we might go out to eat or something.. or drive around looking for people having sex in their cars.. in which if we're successful, we proceed to get out and hump the shit out of that persons vehicle to piss them off.

haha sounds like fun. wow people having sex in their cars...humping cars lol