Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spmurph

REALLY chapped lips

Over the past five days my lips have become really chapped. I am six months into a low dose cycle and this is by far the worst that it has been. I use aquaphor a lot but the skin on my lips just kept shedding. Also today when I looked closely at my lips I noticed some tiny bumps on them. It almost looks like a rash. Anyone else experience this?

break open some vitamin e capsules and rub it on your lips before you go to bed, then put a thick layer of aquaphor over that, also try dr. dan's cortibalm along with regular chap stick during the day.

YES!! I tried everything and then I found Lancone Gelee (like lip gloss in a gel formula in a glass jar) and it;s the only thing which has worked wonders.

i use the chapsticks u get for like 1 dollar at the store. im on 20mgs first week in and lips arent THAT dry, mabe its the chapstick or the full effects havent kicked in yet

i put some hydrocortizone on them last night and then topped it with aquaphor. this seemed to help. i read that the hydro. calms the lips down so that the aquaphor can do its job.