Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jose

Shaving!!! what razor and what gel to use?

i have notice that some of the pimples on my face, really aren't acne, its from when i shave, what razor is the best (i don't really like double blade) and what gel to use to shave, and what after shave should i use to prevent razor bumps??????? thanks,

ps. can i use my cleasing gel as shaving gel?

thanks.

jose

I used to use the Gillette gel but I found that the Pure Deming Castille soap that use to cleanse with works just as well and saves me from paying Gillette any more cash - the Mach 3 blades are enough of a cash drain.

i use a gillette shaving gel for sensitive skin which has aloe vera in it. i think the aloe vera helps to soothe my skin as shaving can be irritating. it is in in a blue squeezable tube/bottle.

RAZORS will only irrate your skin. Get a norelco! It gets really close and it lifts the hair and cuts it. I have a $100 oen that I bought online, you can get rally good deals on them. ME thinks the cheapy ones prolyl work as well as the high end ones though. They all look like the same blades.

Ever since I started usign one I'll never go back to a blade for my face.