Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zerotohero

Egg or cooked chicken slices

Hi all,

I was on detox last 2 months and found a great relief from acne on my face and back.I lost lots of weight and made me skinny .After that i started eating Tesco (company) Chicken slices which contains salt, milk protein in addition to 70% chicken and two eggs a day.

now I got acne on my back and on my face again. I dont its because of egg or this processed chicken slices

when will i get a complete relief

I found to my surprise that chicken makes me break out. I never expected it, but it was clear as day after not eating chicken for several weeks my skin was much better and then I ate some chicken and my skin got so much worse so quickly! It was the only thing I added. I also found that when I eat more fish, my skin is better, and if the beef I eat is grass-fed, it actually improves my skin a lot! Grass-fed beef has a great omega-3 ratio, so I've been enjoying my steaks lately! lol

hi thanks for the post.

I had caged chicken eggs. I dont know how many people believe in blood type diet. ( http://intraspec.ca/blood.php ) Anyway, Iam not supposed to eat chicken according to it.

the milk protein, salt and other ingredients in the chicken slices might be another reason for me to break out

Is it ok to take minced beef ? can we trust for its minced (we dont know which part of the beef is there.

cut out the chicken for a week or two and eat eggs

then cut out the eggs for a week or two and eat chicken

cut out the chicken for a week or two and eat eggs

then cut out the eggs for a week or two and eat chicken

...and then cut out both chicken and eggs for a couple weeks and see what happens. Eggs are technically little chickens in the making, it's possible they could both give you a reaction.