Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matt237

Bioskincare - which products ??

So... Several people recommended this site: Bioskincare.com

Any of you guys know which products seem most appropriate for fading red marks, and eventually making them disappear completely? Any experiences aswell?

These are the products available on the site:

BIOSKINCARE - Moisturizing cream: "Preventing and removing scars, keratosis, psoriasis scales and all types of skin blemishes and replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin." $49

BIOSKINCLEAR - Gel: "A natural remedy for acne, rosacea, and scar healing with moisturizing seaweed extracts." $49

BIOSKINEXFOL - Exfoliating cream: "Best for aged skin, actinic keratosis scales, raised hypertrophic scar treatment and rough stretch marks or ice-pick and old acne scars" $73.50

BIOSKIN REJUVENATION - Stretch mark cream: "Works best for old, rough and raised marks, similar to the cream BIOSKINCARE". $66

BIO STRETCH MARK CREAM - Another stretch mark cream: "Prevent, Diminish, Eliminate Stretch Marks & Scars" $119

FACIAL CLEANSER & BLEMEX ACNE DRYING LOTION - Just extra supplies ...

I need help to purchase the right one(s) of these products to fade my red marks, I mean.. they're all look a like .. :wacko: