Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SurfDude

Tanning moisturizer to cover red marks

Hey guys, i've been sick and tired of my red marks (some of which i've had for 4 years), and red skin! its also really uneven, everyone thinks i have a raccoon burn (cheeks, nose, chin are really red). Also, the sides of my face below my sideburns and my jaw are really pale. It's really frustrating because im a pretty tanned guy, except for my pale and red face! I got the idea of using one of the moisturizers that gradually fake tans you, so that no one would realise it was fake and i could control the tan level. Has anyone had any experiances with them? I tried the banana boat one with spf 20, and it made a huge difference. Not too tanned, but stopped my face from looking red and made my red marks completely dissapear. However, it made me break out really badly so I had to stop. Anyone try the Jergen's one or any others? Anyone have positive experiances with other fake tanners? And one last thing, thanks for reading this essay of a post! Cheers