Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Owwie, I got moisturizer in my eye!

Have you ever gotten moisturizer in your eye? What did you do? I used moisturizer and then later I touched my eye. My eyelid is burning now, its really red, sore, and I have tears running out of my eye :(

If you have saline solution, rinse your eye with that. If not, plain old cool water will have to do.

I hope it got better . . .

Plain water also burns my eyes. And most brands of saline solution (I think it's the preservatives) . . .

Anyway, I hope your eye no longer burns at all for any reason.

I get moisturizer in my eyes all the time, along with BP gel, lotion, etc. I just rub it until it stops hurting but you are supposed to wash it out. I once got bleach in my eye, twice...

I got a benzoyl peroxide scrub in my eye once. It was horrible. I rinsed out my eyes about 5,000 times, and it felt better. Oh, I also poked my eye with the corner of a notebook sheet, don't ask how...

I get moisturizer in my eyes all the time, along with BP gel, lotion, etc. I just rub it until it stops hurting but you are supposed to watch it out. I once got bleach in my eye, twice...

Yikes lol, how does that happen so often?

Have you ever gotten moisturizer in your eye? What did you do? I used moisturizer and then later I touched my eye. My eyelid is burning now, its really red, sore, and I have tears running out of my eye :(

cry me a river :rolleyes:

I seem to do that on a regular basis. The moisturizer I use has sunscreen in it, too, so when it runs into my eyes HOLY SHIT it hurts like hell!

Molly, what's next?

"I just farted and desperately need help! What should I do?!"

No problem, Molly!

And I wanted to hop in here and ask people to please play nicer. It's Saturday morning and I really don't want to issue any warnings.....thanks!

No problem, Molly!

And I wanted to hop in here and ask people to please play nicer. It's Saturday morning and I really don't want to issue any warnings.....thanks!

Molly, I really wasn't trying to be mean to you. I know it came across that way. It is early here, and I just woke up.

I was simply trying to point out that a lot of your posts a really pointless and don't lead to the overall goal of this website which is acne treatment and support.

Try to stay on topic next time? K?

Friends?

1)Angel: Support is supporting someone, not being sarcastic about their posts. Please remember that.

2) Molly: not everything said about you is a direct insult, sometimes people post whacky things. Please remember that.

Back OT: When I get a really nasty stinging from the moisturizer, sometimes I will take a piece of ice, wrap it in a washcloth and then gently press the covered ice over my eyelid. It cools it down.

1)Angel: Support is supporting someone, not being sarcastic about their posts. Please remember that.

2) Molly: not everything said about you is a direct insult, sometimes people post whacky things. Please remember that.

Back OT: When I get a really nasty stinging from the moisturizer, sometimes I will take a piece of ice, wrap it in a washcloth and then gently press the covered ice over my eyelid. It cools it down.