Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yes and no.

I was a pothead/stoner/tolker - whatever you call it for years and years in my young life. I have a horrible memory now and my whole life has to be written down. I think it was the pot.

On the other hand it's nice to light up a joint and relax..I dunno, I'm a Mom I'll give the PM answer. I'm sure I'd be quite upset if one of my kids came home high.

How long did you smoke? I've been smoking nearly everyday for the past few months, and it hasn't affected my mind at all. I have friends who have done it longer and they haven't been affected by it either. Hell, one of them took the SAT's high the second time and did better than when he took them sober :lol: . But maybe it just affects people differently :shrug:.

I agree about respecting substances too. Every "drug" you take should be used with respect.

Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

-Erowid

It has probably saved my life, i go through about 2 ounces a week, last month i was probably sober 2 days out of the whole month.....

The only downfall is probably money... My acne has actually improved

I wouldn't know..never done it, or seen it and never cared too. I guess to each his own but i know alot of people who regret doing drugs now that there older..i don't regret never trying it..

I hope your not one of those people that wont touch weed and/or other soft drugs but will happily indulge in alcohol because you believe "its not a drug".

Yes and no.

I was a pothead/stoner/tolker - whatever you call it for years and years in my young life. I have a horrible memory now and my whole life has to be written down. I think it was the pot.

On the other hand it's nice to light up a joint and relax..I dunno, I'm a Mom I'll give the PM answer. I'm sure I'd be quite upset if one of my kids came home high.

How long did you smoke? I've been smoking nearly everyday for the past few months, and it hasn't affected my mind at all. I have friends who have done it longer and they haven't been affected by it either. Hell, one of them took the SAT's high the second time and did better than when he took them sober :lol: . But maybe it just affects people differently :shrug:.

Maybe it wasn't as pure as you thought it was :lol:

For example, a lot of dealers spray windex and that shit to give it the crystallized look of dank weed. Those things can fuck up your brain cells big time.

For example, a lot of dealers spray windex and that shit to give it the crystallized look of dank weed. Those things can fuck up your brain cells big time.

I wouldn't know..never done it, or seen it and never cared too. I guess to each his own but i know alot of people who regret doing drugs now that there older..i don't regret never trying it..

I hope your not one of those people that wont touch weed and/or other soft drugs but will happily indulge in alcohol because you believe "its not a drug".

Those are the worst kind of people there is.

Damn wine-sipping ignorant fools.

I just blazed last night, but I didn't get TOO faded...only got two hits. Whatever - it was a good night.

Well, you're a stoner, so it feels normal to you. To many others, weed is like,...terrible.

I guess it just depends on the environment you are growing up/grew up in.

I dont think weed affects you mentally if you are already stable minded; but if your a depresed kind of person or have a kind of persona that alters frequently; then cannabis can mee with you. Ive been smoking cannabis every day for about 4 years. I used to smoke 4/5 times a day but now i just stick to the evenings to help me sleep and relax. I guess its not good to depend on it to sleep; but to be honest im more worried about the detrimental effects of the tobacco rather than the green. Its true that it doesnt even alter my mood anymore, just gives me a decent appetite and allows me to sleep peacefully. Better than being a crack head

I dont think weed affects you mentally if you are already stable minded; but if your a depresed kind of person or have a kind of persona that alters frequently; then cannabis can mee with you. Ive been smoking cannabis every day for about 4 years. I used to smoke 4/5 times a day but now i just stick to the evenings to help me sleep and relax. I guess its not good to depend on it to sleep; but to be honest im more worried about the detrimental effects of the tobacco rather than the green. Its true that it doesnt even alter my mood anymore, just gives me a decent appetite and allows me to sleep peacefully. Better than being a crack head

So many people here taking drugs... :shock: Maybe it's my ethnic background but I'm still shocked! Is this because of depression from acne???

For the record, I've never smoked, or drink alcohol.

Those are the worst kind of people there is.

Damn wine-sipping ignorant fools.

Its illegal cause there is a bad stigma with regards to marijuana and most governments know that if they legalized it then they would loose tons of votes, n all they really care about it getting re-elected.

If it where legal then it could be controlled and would be a lot more pure and cause much less damage when smoked, eating it causes a lot less damage then drinking or smoking cigarettes.

There are a lot of other benefits about the stuff that most ppl don't know

Its illegal cause there is a bad stigma with regards to marijuana and most governments know that if they legalized it then they would loose tons of votes, n all they really care about it getting re-elected.

If it where legal then it could be controlled and would be a lot more pure and cause much less damage when smoked, eating it causes a lot less damage then drinking or smoking cigarettes.

Do you seriously expect people to digest the statement that Governments wont legalise marijuana purely because they believe it will lose too many votes? And even if they do, have you ever considered the notion that the illegality of the drug is justified?

Comparing marijuana's illegality to other drugs such as alcohol and cigarettes is weak argument. Just because two other ridiculously unhealthy substances are legal does not qualify legalising another as okay.

I'm thinking your name is about the only thing that correlates to any logic in your post, and that's simply because it's pretty predictable that you'd be supporting marijuana with the username Weedman!

Do you seriously expect people to digest the statement that Governments wont legalise marijuana purely because they believe it will lose too many votes? And even if they do, have you ever considered the notion that the illegality of the drug is justified?

Comparing marijuana's illegality to other drugs such as alcohol and cigarettes is weak argument. Just because two other ridiculously unhealthy substances are legal does not qualify legalising another as okay.

I'm thinking your name is about the only thing that correlates to any logic in your post, and that's simply because it's pretty predictable that you'd be supporting marijuana with the username Weedman!

Firstly, Governments don't get re-elected based solely on their stance towards marijuana legalisation, it's a little more complex than that.

By legalising marujuana, you allow it to become a mainstream product. The demand for it will absolutely rise, and eventually you'll most certainly get people realising its marketability. This may cancel out the 'dealers' you speak of, but you can bet your bottom dollar that you'll see a new age dealer breaking into the market. And by making it legal, it sends out a message that marijuana use is okay, and accepted by society as a majority. That's not a good thing.

And of course its illegality prevents people from buying it. Do you think that no one has ever considered purchasing marijuana, but decided against it due to the risk of infringing the law? And can you honestly sit there and say that no-one who wouldn't buy it as an illegal substance, would re-consider if it were made legal?

Yes it's very bad for you, I mean c'mon it kills so many more people every year than... ummm... oh wait..

I don't smoke weed, but I don't really mind if others do, to each his own. I personally prefer drinking. The only thing I hate are these kids at my school who brag about smoking weed because their favorite rap star does.