Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

whats the deal, im a stoner, everyday alllday its getting ridiculous, the bad thing is that getting messed up feels normal...

Yes and no.

I was a pothead/stoner/tolker - whatever you call it for years and years in my young life. I have a horrible memory now and my whole life has to be written down. I think it was the pot.

On the other hand it's nice to light up a joint and relax..I dunno, I'm a Mom I'll give the PM answer. I'm sure I'd be quite upset if one of my kids came home high.

I wouldn't know..never done it, or seen it and never cared too. I guess to each his own but i know alot of people who regret doing drugs now that there older..i don't regret never trying it..

Marijuana isn't that bad. It's better than alcohol.

I don't smoke much anymore but I used to smoke quite a bit.

I wouldn't know..never done it, or seen it and never cared too. I guess to each his own but i know alot of people who regret doing drugs now that there older..i don't regret never trying it..

I hope your not one of those people that wont touch weed and/or other soft drugs but will happily indulge in alcohol because you believe "its not a drug".

I hope your not one of those people that wont touch weed and/or other soft drugs but will happily indulge in alcohol because you believe "its not a drug".

Those are the worst kind of people there is.

Damn wine-sipping ignorant fools.

Those are the worst kind of people there is.

Damn wine-sipping ignorant fools.

HAHAHA. No i'm just saying i've never been around any drugs to see them or try them. I don't look down on people who choose to do them i just choose not to. I don't really drink either. Just not a big fan.

Yes and no.

I was a pothead/stoner/tolker - whatever you call it for years and years in my young life. I have a horrible memory now and my whole life has to be written down. I think it was the pot.

On the other hand it's nice to light up a joint and relax..I dunno, I'm a Mom I'll give the PM answer. I'm sure I'd be quite upset if one of my kids came home high.

Yes and no.

How long did you smoke? I've been smoking nearly everyday for the past few months, and it hasn't affected my mind at all. I have friends who have done it longer and they haven't been affected by it either. Hell, one of them took the SAT's high the second time and did better than when he took them sober :lol: . But maybe it just affects people differently :shrug:.