Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lltfj07

Tinted Moisturizer

Can anybody recommend a good tinted moisturizer? Preferably one that's oil-free, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic. I haven't been wearing make-up, but I think I'll take my first steps with a tinted moisturizer. My skin is fair, so it'll need to be a pretty light shade.

I've never tried one, but I was just reading this from cosmeticcop.com:

Neutrogena hit a grand slam with the introduction of its Healthy Skin Enhancer SPF 20 ($10.99), which features great colors and an in-part titanium dioxide sunscreen with retinol and plenty of antioxidants. Those looking for greater sun protection can consider Revlon Age Defying Light Makeup SPF 30 ($12.99). The buck really could stop here, but for those who can’t resist the lure of spending more than needed, I also highly recommend Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisture SPF 15 ($25) and Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer ($36).

i've heard lots of great things about mac's. i think it has spf in it too. it's been a couple years since i used it, but i remember not really liking it only because i'm a nc15 and the lightest it comes in is nc20 which was just too dark for my skin at the time...... try looking up some reviews at makeupalley.com.

I use Lancome Bienfait Total TM, it's oil free and non-comedogenic (trust me, everything breaks me out so I was very surprised that this didn't) but it's not fragrance free. It smells nice though. It also offers great coverage and does a good job moisturizing my combination skin.