Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaila2

What are these?

I've got these red bumps under my skin. They haven't come to a head at all and i've had them for 4 days now. and i've got about 5 of them and there on my cheeks, and i never break out there....what are these things?

how big are they? Are they right at the surface of your skin, or do they seem like they are deeper underneath the surface?

how big are they? Are they right at the surface of your skin, or do they seem like they are deeper underneath the surface?

There not really big. Um some of them feel like there deeper..there not really hard tho, but its def not like i could pop them. I've put taz on them for 4 nights now and there still not coming to a head or anything i donno what them are. I've never had problems w/ getting places on my cheeks

There not really big. Um some of them feel like there deeper..there not really hard tho, but its def not like i could pop them. I've put taz on them for 4 nights now and there still not coming to a head or anything i donno what them are. I've never had problems w/ getting places on my cheeks

They might be small cysts or nodules if they are deeper under the skin, I only get a couple of these a year, but they are a pain in the ass, as they take awhile to go away. But, if they are mostly above the skin's surface, they could be papules - those don't have a head on them either.

If it's a cyst the ony thing that seems to actually do something for me is a giant glob of BP left on overnight. Not rubbed in even, just layered over, let dry - got to sleep. Sometimes they disappear in a few days. Dan's or other 2.5% BP. I thank Mishy for this trick.

Thanks for the advice...But i really don't think thats what it is. they almost look like Mosquito bites except they don't itch at all?? :wall::cry:

Thanks for the advice...But i really don't think thats what it is. they almost look like Mosquito bites except they don't itch at all?? :wall::cry:

They sound like papules to me. Ice and benzoyl peroxide would still both be helpful for these as well.