Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ilovepancakes

just saw michael moore's 'sicko'

Micheal Moore is not anti -american. he's very proud to be american. he just thinks that the Iraq-war was wrong, can u blame him, over 3000 american soldiers dead in a country that hates you, and doesnt want america there, and a health care system that has ruined many peoples lives. They both sound like problems that america should address.

iran is back on track to what...u gotta be kidding me!i wonder why they have that huge statue of lincoln in tijuana right around the corner from clinic estetica.the north kicked the souths butt in the civil war and texas sided with the south.texas was part of mexico before the lost its territory to the united states.lincoln was president of the union north.i guess thats why they like lincoln so much.it is like getting some payback for losing those parts of mexico.san diego,los angeles,san francisco,san antonio,santa fe,las vegas all spanish mexican names.same as you would go to quebec and the french names and british names in the non-french areas.whats stopping the espanic when they have a huge majority in those states from wanting to ceceed from the union?i dont think espanics will ever get a majority in texas though.

well the democrats wrote up those bills because when they were running for office last fall they promised the american people they would get bills like withdrawing from iraq,stems cell funding ect passed.and bush has vetod everything.he passed everything the republican controlled congress sent up to him the first 6 years he was in office.the congess doesnt have enough votes to override him.when one party controls the congress and another the white house you get a stalemate which favors the republicans because they believe in less gov. programs.the only think thats happened in america is the rich are getting richer and the middle class are getting poorer.

Moore's films are incredibly biased considering he's a left wing nut job.

The thing you should be looking for in a documentary are ideas and viewpoints expressed that you agree with. You're not expected to sit through 2 hours of any filmmaker's statements and walk away thinking he/she should be president. However, if you watched the entire thing and only reacted with a shallow sense of nationalistic disgust, then came running here to scream "He should move to Canada," maybe you should try thinking for yourself?

As for this particular movie, he almost had a good one. Until about the last half hour, when he decided to load a brigade for Cuba full of 9/11 workers, he was carrying a central theme and idea that you could get on board with. That theme being "there's something wrong here." There was plenty of good food for thought scattered throughout those first 90 minutes. Of course, he just couldn't resist making an attempt to sway opinion of the masses by dialing up 9/11 and partaking in some of his trademarked pretentious attention whoring, which left me wanting to vomit by the film's end.

Maybe next time he'll get it.

iran is back on track to what...u gotta be kidding me!i wonder why they have that huge statue of lincoln in tijuana right around the corner from clinic estetica.the north kicked the souths butt in the civil war and texas sided with the south.texas was part of mexico before the lost its territory to the united states.lincoln was president of the union north.i guess thats why they like lincoln so much.it is like getting some payback for losing those parts of mexico.san diego,los angeles,san francisco,san antonio,santa fe,las vegas all spanish mexican names.same as you would go to quebec and the french names and british names in the non-french areas.whats stopping the espanic when they have a huge majority in those states from wanting to ceceed from the union?i dont think espanics will ever get a majority in texas though.

Exactly. The democrats don't want to stop the war. They want to string it along and win 2008 behind it. As the bodies pile up and Republicans continue voting against the flaccid anti-war resolutions, the Democrats are handing them their shovels. Their approval ratings would be higher had they just pulled the money, but who knows what could happen between now and the next election? Pull out now, it's in chaos by next year, and it becomes the Democrat's mess. Morally reprehensible maybe, but politically wise. Get ready for "so and so voted to continue the Iraq war 27 times" ads everywhere you look next year.