Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordButler

2 times aday?

I apply twice a day & yes it is worth it. If I only do once a day I break out with larger pimples again (although not nearly as many). I tried SA in the morning & BP at night for a month & I was getting too many papules & pustules again for my liking. I need a strong anti-inflammatory twice a day like BP. My derm is putting me on Ziana in the evening in place of BP, and I'll give it a chance, but there's no way I can get away with just once-a-day of a topical treatment.

Yes, it is worth it! I used to do it once a day and my acne wasnt getting any better, but it wasnt getting any worse either. I've been doing it 2x a day now, using 1 skinny finger's length of bp for my whole face and I can already see a a dramatic difference. And it's only been 2 weeks (week 1 I did it once a day and week 2 I did it 2x a day) which is awsome because when I was first on the regimen (a little more than a year ago) it took about 2 1/2 months to see any kind of improvement.

not worth it for me, my skin honestly improved when i cut back to once a day. plus, it saved me madd bucks.

i urge you give once a time just a shot, because thats a lot of BP you could possibly be wasting without knowing if you dont try.