Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

What products to celebrities use for red marks?

I am asking this b/c i know besides to getting peels and facials on a basis, they use those specials creams that cost 300 dollars for a small bottle that helps with their red marks. Does anyone know what products they use? I am willing to spend 300 dollars on a bottle even if its a small bottle of somthing that celebrities use to help with red marks. I really don't care about th price. Does anyone know what products they buy or recommmnd even though their expensive?

jessica simpson claims that she uses/used "Proactiv Solution"

But as to whether or not it actually works is beyond me

I live here in Los Angeles and have been to the Sonya Dakar skin clinic more than once. She attracts a lot of celebrities there as well..She has an awesome line of skin care products...most are really good but pretty pricey. check out her website

www.sonyadakar.com

if you want to call and order or talk to a skin rep, call the girl I place my orders with, Chrystine Hang...she'll be really helpful 1-877-72-SONYA (76692) ext. 230.

complexion corrector is great and so is the dry potion..

good luck,

kyra

celebs have their own team of derms and whatever else they need, their agent(s) will find everything for them. i really doubt jessica simpson uses proactive EXCLUSIVELY to fix anything. and trust me, its hard to catch them without ANY makeup, there are so many celebs with red marks and scars but most of the time they hide it very well, you wouldnt have the slightest clue.