Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ForeverAlmostThere

What to do after a night out

For the last 2 times Ive been out after drinking and eating fast foods, when Ive gotten home i resisted the urge to immediately pass out on the bed and instead i make myself a cup of green tea, drink about a litre of water and eat 2 apples. Normally my skin looks like crap the morning after night outs but on the last 2 occasions it improved or remained the same.

So try this if you worry about how your skin looks the next morning and if you sober enough of course.

A question to the pros here,what else could i do when coming home that could compensate for what the drinking and bad foods do to our skin? and also I always wash my face before going out so when i come home is it better to just rinse off with water or wash again? cos then that would be washing 3 times a day which i heard is too much.

Thanks

I don't know about skin, but large doses of B vitamins have been shown to help prevent hangovers.

Ive found that as long as you limit drinking to very rare, like once every few months or so, nothing bad really happens skin wise. But when I was drinking often it was tearing up my liver which = bad skin.

As far as what you CAN do, I think drinking plenty of water is the best there would be.

For the last 2 times Ive been out after drinking and eating fast foods, when Ive gotten home i resisted the urge to immediately pass out on the bed and instead i make myself a cup of green tea, drink about a litre of water and eat 2 apples. Normally my skin looks like crap the morning after night outs but on the last 2 occasions it improved or remained the same.

So try this if you worry about how your skin looks the next morning and if you sober enough of course.

A question to the pros here,what else could i do when coming home that could compensate for what the drinking and bad foods do to our skin? and also I always wash my face before going out so when i come home is it better to just rinse off with water or wash again? cos then that would be washing 3 times a day which i heard is too much.

Thanks

That sounds like a lovely routine to combat a hangover and bad skin effects for the morning after. I think the water does the most good, but the green tea and apples certainly will not hurt. :)

Thanks

That sounds like a lovely routine to combat a hangover and bad skin effects for the morning after. I think the water does the most good, but the green tea and apples certainly will not hurt. :)

Fiber helps with preventing insulin spikes, but I don't know about it helping several hours after consuming all the crap.

I don't know about skin, but large doses of B vitamins have been shown to help prevent hangovers.

do u know what i could eat or drink which would contain large doses of vitamin B?