Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maddy001

how long does it take for images to be approved?

How long do the images take to be approved. Its been 2 days already and yet they are still awaiting approval. I don't know how to use imageshack or photobucket, that's why I'm waiting. Maybe someone here can teach me how to use imageshack instead? Beats waiting for approval.

We're working on getting more mods able to approve images, I'm truly sorry, but just try to be just lil more patient. ^___^

How long do the images take to be approved. Its been 2 days already and yet they are still awaiting approval. I don't know how to use imageshack or photobucket, that's why I'm waiting. Maybe someone here can teach me how to use imageshack instead? Beats waiting for approval.

haha try waiting for a month :)

It definitely should not take two days or a month. I check the pics a few times each day, and other mods do too, so either your pics were not approved (perhaps inappropriate?), or maybe there is a glitch somewhere. I've asked Joel to take a look at the system and see if that may be the case.

Otherwise, under normal circumstances it the wait shouldn't be more than a matter of hours at most.

haha try waiting for a month :)

Sorry about that--there was a bug in my code that prevented the moderators from being able to approve it. Fixed it. :)