Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jcp9

Crema de Concha Nacar

OK, has anyone heard of this stuff? They show the infomercials on Spanish TV (like Telemundo and Galavision, don't ask why I was watching it hehe)... and they are SO funny, like me and my friends mimic the informercial all the time.

Anyways, I actually sat down and watched the infomercial today (all in spanish) and it actually seemed like a pretty beneficial cream. They said it removed acne scars, and I was wondering if anyone has ever seen/heard of it before or tried it? Maybe it's a gimmick, I don't know. Again, the name of the product is "La Crema de Concha Nacar." Even if you've only taken a few years of spanish (like me) you could probably understand the infomercial, so maybe if you see it just look at see if they're just pullin' our leg? Thanks guys!

Yeah.I tried concha de nacar once.I ve watched that ridiculous infomercials.And I understand all what they say because I speak spanish.Spanish is my native language....

Crema de concha de nacar can produce some results but in A VERY VERY LONG TIME (speaking in terms of years)

Kiutiboi