Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xsamx

just wanting to let my feelings out

im not after sympathy or anything i just want to let my feelings out and this seems like a good place to do it, im 19 and ive had acne since i was about 15 and i think ive had the most hardest 4 years of my life im so down everyday i look in the mirror and i see this monster, people close to tell me it isnt bad but how would they understand i know they are probobly trying to make me feel better, but i feel like they are only saying that because they love me, my boyfriend makes me feel good he tells me im beautiful but its so horrible i cant go out the house without makeup and i know i shouldnt but i feel like everybody is staring at me.

When im with people i get so paranoid and i think ive just come to my last limb really, my depression for my acne is effecting the relationship with my boyfriend and i dont know what to do. Thing is i dont ever get any acne on my body its mainly on my face, i know my acne isnt as bad as most people but it brings me down, im not trying to make everybody feel sorry for me but i think ive cried and moaned to much to my family that they are fed up of me

i understand how you feel. i just hope you dont have to suffer as long as i have (10 yrs). maybe once you turn 21 it will go away. its no fun living this way- always embarrassed and self conscious. getting depressed when you look in the mirror at zit after zit. wondering why you- wondering what you could have done wrong to deserve it. for me its so hard because ive invested so much time and energy into trying to clear my skin up and no one else in my family has had this problem not even in their teen years. ive never seen my mom with a pimple-EVER! my mom and sister have the smoothest most flawless skin-they hardly ever wear make up. i watch them eat fast food, drink sodas all day, wear their hair down touching their faces, my sister sweats so she is constantly wiping her face off with her hands,they put whatever products they want on their faces and never have any kind of reaction. i just feel cursed or something. on rare days when im clear-i turn into a different person. i want to get out and go everywhere, im more talkative and friendly and then a couple days later the acne returns and i go back into my shell.it really does suck,especially when i have to go to work everyday and face people. its just getting to be unbearable.

the feelings are the same for everyone here

you're not alone

it does suck

i feel the same way if my skin is clear i'm everywhere but if itsnot i just want to stay in bed all day feel free to email me if u need anything