Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tobias

bleached eyebrows

I stopped using retin-a about 3 weeks ago becoz i started accutane a couple of weeks before that, I have blonde hair but my eyebrows are definitely off-colour, I'm thinking its gotta b the retin-a, but how long can it possibly last? Looking at my eyebrows closely, there doesn't seem to be any regrowth coming through of my normal colour.

I stopped using retin-a about 3 weeks ago becoz i started accutane a couple of weeks before that, I have blonde hair but my eyebrows are definitely off-colour, I'm thinking its gotta b the retin-a, but how long can it possibly last? Looking at my eyebrows closely, there doesn't seem to be any regrowth coming through of my normal colour.

OTC BP used to do the same thing to me. Benzaclin/Duac however doesn't bleach anything...

OTC BP used to do the same thing to me. Benzaclin/Duac however doesn't bleach anything...

Did you have any trouble them going back to normal colour. Just looked at my face in the mirror, things just seem off, skin tone eyebrows... fuck I hate still living with acne. Emotionally, I'm so over it, but physically its still there as ever it has been the last 4 goddamn years

Is it teh summer where you are?

cause sunlight can cause hair bleaching, i have brown hair but light brown eyebrows atm cause of teh sun :S

stupid sun lol

Yeh, i dunno, I'll avoid the sun, then go back out n see if i can make a conclusion. But yeh, very sunny here. Average about 25 degreecelcius at da moment

Being a female, I've tried many different haircolors...So, don't giggle too hard reading this. If it becomes like a worst case scenario..

I recommend doing this at night, that way if your skin soaks in any color it should come out from your natural oils in the AM...

Take like a small toothbrush or something like a mascara brush, get some Just For Men hair/beard/mustache dye in the right shade, put it on in the shape of your brow for five to ten minutes, wash it off, & blam.. No more funky colored eyebrows.