Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User15978

Everyday Minerals Blushes

I have in my EM cart 'Sunday Brunch' which i have heard is a really good colour from other EM users.

Though has anyone tried 'All Smiles' which has no shimmer and is matte. Its a pinky-peach colour.

Is it good? On the site, it looks a little brown and on the bronzer side? http://everydayminerals.com/g?t=blushes&am...formulaPicker=1

Also maybe other suggestions for EM blushes, preferably matte (no soft shimmer or sparkle.)

All Smiles is great! On the website it looks orange, but in person it's pinky-peach. When I put it on my skin it becomes darker, but overall I'd say it's a great peach color...very pretty and vibrant. I know that Nick Nack is matte as well and I'd say it's a very soft pink, subtle. Sunday Brunch is a great choice but you have to be careful...it's very pigmented so you have to apply it lightly.

I have tried Siesta and Light Touch, and I love them both! Siesta is a light coral pink, while Light Touch is a straight-up light pink. Both do not have shimmer, and just look fabulous! I second what Jflo514 said: use just a little bit! It's easy to over-do the blushes.

All Smiles is great! On the website it looks orange, but in person it's pinky-peach. When I put it on my skin it becomes darker, but overall I'd say it's a great peach color...very pretty and vibrant. I know that Nick Nack is matte as well and I'd say it's a very soft pink, subtle. Sunday Brunch is a great choice but you have to be careful...it's very pigmented so you have to apply it lightly.

Oooo that sounds great! Will be getting this one then. :) It sounds similar to Siesta.

Yerp ive got the Nick Back sample. Its a great colour.

I have tried Siesta and Light Touch, and I love them both! Siesta is a light coral pink, while Light Touch is a straight-up light pink. Both do not have shimmer, and just look fabulous! I second what Jflo514 said: use just a little bit! It's easy to over-do the blushes.

Yerp ive tried the Siesta.

Hmm Light Touch sounds interesting too, but i dont like that its shimmer not matte.

Yea they are very pigmented, i just do very light taps to get very little product out and its enough for both my cheeks. :D

PS. I just check the EM site for the blushes to find Light Touch. I think you got it mixed up :D

There's Light Pink and Soft Touch

Light Pink which is shimmer and Soft Touch which is matte. Now i hope its the Soft Touch you were talking about. :lol: