Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Since Ive been liver flushing, my skin has gotten much better. After a few more flushes I want to consider getting off Dans regimen. It has helped me a lot but I dont want to put that chemical on my skin if I dont absolutely have to. Ive noticed a lot of skin aging since Ive used it, and I think its aging me.

So now Im looking for a new skin regimen. I already use baking soda and apple cider vinegar as a good exfolation technique. Im basically looking for a high quality, mineral oil free, non chemical (like no exfoliators or AHAs and stuff) night moisterizer.

I really love DDF stuff, but god they are expensive. One of their night creams is 160 for a tiny little pot of moisterizer. Its probably worth it but sadly I really cant afford it. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of good brands? So much stuff breaks out my skin. Besides Dans regimen the DDF stuff is all Ive found that didnt break me out.