Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WildFlower

How long does it take you to do your makeup?

56 members have voted

1. 1. How long does it take you to do your makeup?

• 5 to 10 minutes
    • 10 to 15 minutes
    • 15 to 20 minutes
    • 20 to 25 minutes
    • 25 to 30 minutes
    • over 30 minutes

Well, since I don't apply makeup there was no choice for 0 minutes...so I picked 5-10 minutes. :D But that is still how long it takes to apply the products AND wash my face. :) 10 minutes max. Then go to work. No work today though...going visiting. :) It's been forever since I had a weekend off!!!

depends where Im headed. Going to work maybe fifteen minutes, foundation and mascara being about it. Heading out on a night out? Oh well over 30 minutes!! All the fault of MAC Applied but I LOVE doing dramatic makeup going out.

5-10 minutes. it takes longer when i'm going somewhere special and wanna do my eyes really fancy. but just everyday makeup (foundation, mascara, sometimes eyeliner, and lip balm) takes me about five minutes or less. specially now that i'm using minerals. i can do it extremely fast.

In the morning it only takes me 5-10 minutes considering I just wear foundation and mascara. But if I'm going out at night I'll take a couple extra minutes to do my eyes with some black liner and shimmery white powder in the corners of my eyes to make them pop.

I have recently decided to spend more time on my make-up, after a friend of mine (who does amazing make-up!) noticed that I really rushed my make-up. I'm still only spending about 10-12 minutes, but I'm taking the time to let my face make-up dry before I put on blush, letting my eyeliner (learning to use liquid!) dry before I try to put on eyeshadow. I'm trying to learn how to blend and all that.

Today I rushed like normal, though, and I can REALLY tell the difference in how sloppy my make-up is!

It takes me about 10 - 15 minutes before school each morning.

Mostly because I'm still half asleep in the monings.

I just used concealer and stuff to cover redmarks and some mascara/eyeliner.

Oh yeah, and chapstick. :P

Takes me 20-25 minutes. Before I had my bad breakout, it took me 10. Now I spend about 15 minutes just trying to cover the massive amounts of red marks on my face, and active acne, with green concealer and foundation. Once I get that done, the rest is fast. :cry:

Takes me 20-25 minutes. Before I had my bad breakout, it took me 10. Now I spend about 15 minutes just trying to cover the massive amounts of red marks on my face, and active acne, with green concealer and foundation. Once I get that done, the rest is fast. :cry:

it takes me about 45 min. i looovveeee make-up [those of you who saw my pics know] and i love to vary my products.

all in all, i take 2 hours to get ready..going anywhere! i love getting all glam and try to look my best anywhere i go.

it takes me about 45 min. i looovveeee make-up [those of you who saw my pics know] and i love to vary my products.

all in all, i take 2 hours to get ready..going anywhere! i love getting all glam and try to look my best anywhere i go.

on a normal day just running errands of whatever I only use moisturizer/chap stick and mascara! :dance:

going out with with my family..it takes about 10 minutes and I even get my hair done too.

now that my face is clearer, it typically takes about 15-20 minutes, sometimes a bit more if i can't figure out how i want to do it. sometimes i get soooo bored and try to think of new and different ways to apply my make-up.

It takes me 10-15 on a typical day, because lately I am lazy & just do my "basics" (foundation, blush/bronzer, mascara, eyebrow shadow, lipgloss/lipstick). If I do more eye makeup then it's anywhere from 20-30 minutes.

If im going out to somewhere nice 10 minutes at the most but for a normal day i only put on mascara so like 2 minute.i dont need to impress anyone

for work, it's no more than 10 minutes b/c generally, it's just primer, (which takes 2 min to fully dry) foundation, blush, mascara, and carmex. but if i'm going out, then it's about 20-30 minutes cuz i start playing with colors on my eyes (having hazel eyes gives me mucho options ;) )

I voted 15-20 minutes, although that is beginning to change. I put on foundation, concealor, powder, eye liner, mascara, and lip color. The concealor is what takes the longest. Lately though, I haven't had to take as much time on the concealor because my face is looking better thanks to accutane. Also because of accutane, my lips are really red, so I can skip on the lip color. If I'm feeling really lazy, I can put makeup on in three minutes.