Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

No motivation

Guest T-Virus

I don't feel motivated to do anything anymore. My motivation is just gone. I haven't done any proper exercise in three days :(

I'm indifferent towards everything. I'm not excited about moving away to college, for one thing. I should be, because it's what I want. Yet I don't care.

Laying in bed is extremely underrated.

I have trouble finding motivation too, especially with my college work sadly.

As for excercise though, I often don't have the motivation, but once I'm at the gym I don't have much else to do, so just get on with it. Or if I'm working out at home, I just make myself start and I will get into it.

Guest Kimmay

Yea I know what you're feeling. I think it's more normal than you think.........

Guest Kimmay

well I dont know if I would call it depression. Maybe like mini depression, or a "funk"

Guest T-Virus

I just did about 30 minutes of proper exercise. Problem solved :unsure:

Guest T-Virus

I would like to thank Cascada for her song "Everytime We Touch" and Final Fantasy X-2 for that hot opening sequence.

Guest Kimmay

You just have to bring out what's inside of you............ I just watched the Shawshank Redemption. One of the lines I remember is, "We have two choices. Get busy living or get busy dying". To truly live is to constantly thrive in life and to do things to your fullest potential, always going after your dreams and ambitions, and being endlessly persistent.

I'm not motivated to get a job. I keep telling myself that "tomorrow I'll go pick up applications" but it never happens. I know I need the money & to desperately get outta this house though....