Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pknsgirl

need a little support....

:rolleyes:

SO...im about two weeks in. im on 20mg right now. im not sure at that dose what if anything at two weeks i should be experiencing, but....so far my lips are more chapped of course, and the skin on my face is drier, but no major flaking yet. what i have noticed though is that it is getting lumpy! not like tiny little sand paper bumps, or big pimples, but uneven. almost looks like scarring and that terrifies me, but i havent picked or had any big ones in those areas. its mainly on my cheeks. its weird, and i guess i dont really know how to describe it. im worried b/c my face was looking really good when i started. my bigger prob. was my back. face on and off mild, back was worse. im really just hoping that this is the beggining stages of my face purging, but im still scared of the unknown. i am fine with it as long as i know it will not be lumpy permanently!

i'd say its maybe blackheads coming up to the surface try not to pick let it run its natural course

hang on....maybe its an initial breakout...jus dont pick....it might look all weird now....but u'll be clear before u know it...

tc

congrats on getting tane!let the games begin.... being on accutane is like riding a roller coater you will have many ups and downs.but in the end accutane will rid you of your acne.Im just finishing up my seventh month course and i couldnt be happier my skin is clear and it feels great.dont give up.dont let any breakouts discourage you from continuing with your treatment.take care of yourself and be safe.