Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've heard so much good stuff about both of these i got 100 pills each that im going to take a 50 day trial on. But then i heard that both thin your blood and double thinning of my blood sounds not so good. Is it ok to take these together and if so in what doses? My plan was to take one 1200mg Fish Oil and one 315mg Green Tea Extract once in the morning and once in the evening with my normal routine which is below. What do you guys think am i safe?

Morning

Shower

Retin A Micro .1%

Cetaphil Moisturizer

100mg Minocycline

200 I.U. Vitamin E (I dont know what I.U. means but theres no gram measurement on the bottle it just says 667% of Daily Value)

*8 Bottles of Water during the day, Very limited Dairy, No Sodas

Evening

Duac (1% Clindamyacin, 5% BP)

100 mg Minocycline

200 I.U Vitamin E

Don't take them together. As said above, green tea inhibits fat absorption. If you really wanna risk it, take them 4 hours apart at the least.

Natural supplements are always safe to take together and they don't interfere with other medications.

:excl: Woah! Such a sweaping generalization is not only incorrect, it is dangerous. Many natural supplements have been shown to have interactions with each other and with prescription and over the counter medications. Just google it and find out for your particular supplements.

Many things are blood thinners that we don't even notice, like chocolate. I'm sure you've probably at some people eaten two blood thinning things at once ad didn't even notice so i wouldn't worry about it.

Theres not a "risk", green tea just takes away some of the effect of the fish oil. You'll still get some benefit from fish oil, its just hard to say how much. Im taking both...im sure green tea doesn't completely block the fish oil. Take them further apart for the best chance at absorbing more of the fish oil though.

Theres not a "risk", green tea just takes away some of the effect of the fish oil. You'll still get some benefit from fish oil, its just hard to say how much. Im taking both...im sure green tea doesn't completely block the fish oil. Take them further apart for the best chance at absorbing more of the fish oil though.

Many things are blood thinners that we don't even notice, like chocolate. I'm sure you've probably at some people eaten two blood thinning things at once ad didn't even notice so i wouldn't worry about it.