Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have heard some good feedback elsewhere about something called mama acne treatment or something i believe it is some multi purpose cream.any one know any details about it please?

It's called MaMa lotion and you can get it at skincarerx.com and maybe skinstore.com. I used it for about a month and it didn't help my acne. I may not have used it long enough.

It's Mandelic Acid & Malic Acid. Malic is a fruit acid responsible for the tartness. Mandelic Acid is an alpha hydroxy from extract of almonds and hydrochloric acid.

Together, they are used to exfoliate & soften skin. Some people absolutely love it, & it is too harsh for some others.

http://mamalotion.com/

Hmmm...Just looked over the before and after photos.. The lighting seems suspect. Also, I've seen their one "patient's" pictures on other websites.

I can tell you that mandelic acid alone w/out malic has helped me clear up some stubborn skin problems.

i used this in March of this year i had some quite severe red pimples acne for many years that flared up. I used Mama lotion it took 5 weeks to clear up my acne. some peeling only minor though. another benefit of it is that it is excellent to use before pu tting on before moisturiser it help decrease wrinkle noticeibly

when used with a decent anti wrinkle cream. i purchased it at reygani.com quick delivery too.

i have heard some good feedback elsewhere about something called mama acne treatment or something i believe it is some multi purpose cream.any one know any details about it please?

It's Mandelic Acid & Malic Acid. Malic is a fruit acid responsible for the tartness. Mandelic Acid is an alpha hydroxy from extract of almonds and hydrochloric acid.

Together, they are used to exfoliate & soften skin. Some people absolutely love it, & it is too harsh for some others.

http://mamalotion.com/

Hmmm...Just looked over the before and after photos.. The lighting seems suspect. Also, I've seen their one "patient's" pictures on other websites.

I can tell you that mandelic acid alone w/out malic has helped me clear up some stubborn skin problems.

The lighting is VERY suspect, I noticed that as well.

I only had a sample of MaMa lotion from when I ordered other things from skincarerx.com. I used every bit of it up, on both face and feet. :D It did not irritate my face, and it seemed to make it feel really nice. My feet no longer look like they are encased in calloused dry skin. So I don't have enough long term experience with it to tell you whether or not it is good.

I used it for a few weeks, Mixed reaction. I loved it, it cleared up my acne well, but it burned my face when I put it on. It does mention on their site and the bottle, a slight burning sensation is normal. I stopped using it, to me anything that burns on your face is not normal. If you still want to try mandelic acid though, I would recommend NuCelle, its the same thing minus the malic acid, but is made with no alcohol and doesnt burn.