Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I had really bad skin, at least it was consistent; I knew what to predict.

Now, I am just so sick and tired of the ups and downs. I will stay totally clear for days, but then EVERY single time right before I have something important happening, I get pimples in the worst possible spots.

I just feel so emotionally drained today. I've had acne for over 10 years now and it feels like it will be something that I will go through for the rest of my life. :evil::boohoo:

Sigh.

P.S. I don't usually post here, but today I couldn't help it...

i'm so sorry!!!! i kind of know what you're going through. i've had acne for 7 years, and i finally found a regimen that's clearing me up, but it's unpredictable when i'll get pimples, and they're often big and itchy and annoying. honestly though, i'd rather have inconsistent mild acne that consistent moderate acne.

i feel your pain... i went on accutane to save me from it.... so far my skin is perfect (touch wood). i know that when i got stressed, i had pimples... maybe that's a bit of what yours can be. we're all here to support you

Now, I am just so sick and tired of the ups and downs. I will stay totally clear for days, but then EVERY single time right before I have something important happening, I get pimples in the worst possible spots.

I just feel so emotionally drained today. I've had acne for over 10 years now and it feels like it will be something that I will go through for the rest of my life. :evil::boohoo:

Sigh.

EVERY single time right before I have something important happening, I get pimples in the worst possible spots.

It's frustrating with the ups and downs of clear then bad skin. :(

Once you find the regimen that mostly works for you, the ups will be more often than the downs!

I think acne gets us in the habit of scrutinizing our faces. Even after I became pretty clear, every little breakout is just as traumatizing as a larger one would have been back when I had a good amount of active acne. I have to remind myself constantly to put my skin in perspective, that a small breakout after being clear is definitely not as bad as not being anywhere near clear.

Yeah I know how frustrating it can be. Ive had acne for ten years Lately though I will go through ups and downs. I will be pretty clear and then I will break out in horrible cystic pimples and nodules. Not one month goes by without me having cystic acne. Yes acne is very irritating physically and emotionally

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments and support. It really did make me feel better to read your replies--and some great points. You are so wonderful for taking time to make me feel better.

Thanks! :wub:

Amen! i hate waking up not knowing weather its going to be a good day or a bad day. Freaking ACNE!

I finally cleared up after have persistent moderate acne, and then these 3 huge zits one after another appeared on my nose. Have you ever had big pimples on your nose, it's so incredibly embarrassing and it ruins your entire complexion, plus it leads attention to all the other red marks on my face. Right after one left another one popped up. This has been going on for 2 freaking months now, and I'm ready to take the kill (aka pissed off as a motherf).

Amen! i hate waking up not knowing weather its going to be a good day or a bad day. Freaking ACNE!

I've had acne for over 10 years now and it feels like it will be something that I will go

through for the rest of my life.

Sigh.