Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jess08

FRAXIL WORKED MIRCLES

HI GUYS,

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM ACNE AND THEN SCARING WHICH MANIFESTED IN PICK SCARS ON MY CHEEKS AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS. I DECIDED A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BS AND THAT IT WAS TIME TO REALLY CONFRONT THE SOURCE OF THE ACNE AND THEN HANDLE MY SCARS FOR REAL. I HAVE FOUND THAT THE BIGGER THE PROBLEM, THE MORE SIMPLE THE SOLUTION NEEDS TO BE. I THEREFORE WENT OUT AND BOUGHT THE BOOK "ACNE FOR DUMBIES" WHICH REALLY GAVE ME SIMPLE, CLEAR CUT INFO AND ADVISE ON WHAT ACNE REALLY IS AND WHAT ARE THE TRIED AND TRUE REMEDIES FOR IT. I STARTED EATING RIGHT AND CUT OUT THE DAIRY, WHITE WHEAT AND FRIED FOODS FROM MY DIET, AND STARTED USING BENZOYL PEROXIDE (THAT THE BOOK SUGGESTED) SO THAT I CAN CONTROL MY BREAK OUTS. IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM FRIENDS! I STILL HAVE SOME PIMPLES HERE AND THERE BUT IT VERY MUCH UNDER CONTROL AND I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE REAL BREAK OUTS.

I THEN DID SOME RESEARCH ON MY SCARING AND FOUND THAT FRAXIL WAS THE SAFEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD OF HANDLING SCARS OUT TODAY. I DID MY RESEARCH ON LINE AND THEN WENT OT A FEW DIFFERENT APPOINTMENTS WITH PLASTIC SURGEONS WHO ALL SUGGESTED THAT THAT I USE FRAXIL.

I HAVE DONE 2 TREATMENTS AND WILL BE DOING MY 3RD IN A WEEK AND THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN GREAT SO FAR. MY SKIN IS SMOOTHER AND THE SCARS ARE A LOT LESS NOTICEABLE. MY SKIN ITSELF LOOKS HEALTHIER IN GENERAL AND I AM SURE THAT BY THE TIME I AM DONE WITH MY FRAXIL PROGRAM I WILL HAVE SOLVED MY SCAR ISSUE COMPLETELY. '

I WILL NEED ABOUT 5-8 TREATMENTS TO GET THE FULL RESULTS SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT DOING FRAXIL, BE PREPARED TO HAVE TO HAVE MORE THAN THE REGULAR 4 TREATMENTS. JUST FOR YOU TO KNOW... FRAXIL IS NOT CHEAP AND IF YOU WANT TO GO TO SOMEONE GOOD THEN THE COST IS $1200 TO $1500 PER TREATMENT.

IF YOU ARE IN THE NYC AREA YOU SHOULD GO TO MY DOCTOR. *Mod Edit: Please do not advertise doctors. Feel free to tell the members to PM you for more info, but do not spam*

SHE IS VERY CARING AND PROFESSIONAL.

HOPE THIS HELPS AND TAKE CARE

JESSICA